+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 275 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your biggest profit in a day in forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-15   23:38
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex me ek din me 52 $ ka profit hua tha mjhe jb me new thi forex me to mene trade open kr di thi or me bhul gya kisi or kaam me busy ho gyai thi tb me stoploss or take profit ka use bhi nhi krti thi to jb mjhe yaad aaya to mene dekha ki 55 $ ka profit ho gya hai jb e close krne lga to thoda thoda kam hoke wo 52$ hi rh gya tha.

2018-01-08   21:14
    Best answer #2

sbke pass hota hai ek din to jab unhe profit hota hai acha , mujhe koi jyada to nhi hu lekin ab tk ka hai $30 , mai isi me bhut khush tha aur aage bhi aise hi chote profit me khush rhunga jb tk mai jyada sikh nhi jata forex trading k baare aur fir apne profit ko bdhaunga

2017-12-09   16:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko big profit ke chakkar me nahi rehna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme trader jetna market me pehle sabb samjhenga aur analysis aur apne trading system ke signals se kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakta hai,esme jald baaji ya lalach trader ko market me nahi karna chahiye tabhi wo ache se kaam kar sakenga.

2018-01-25   11:10
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading profitable business hay aor Trader ko is say thek daily profit earn hota hay jb Trader ko market main thek experience hota hay aor jb Trader market main thek planing karta hay aor Trader ko market ky clear trend ky smj hoty hay aor Trader ko market ko analysis kr kay Trading karna chhy aor Trading main profit earn karna chhay

2018-01-09   20:00
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex mein profit ki koi limit nhi hai... aap jitna chahe utna profit earn krr sakte hai.... jaise jaise aapko achi trade milti jati hai aur apni skills se acha profit earn krr sakte hai.... mujhe ttrading ka jyada experience toh nhi hai lekin ek aache profit ke liye aapko khud prr bharosa aur apne mind prr control hona bhuut zaruri hai...

2017-12-12   23:17
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear tader bat yeh ni hay k ap ka profit ni huwa hay bat yeh hay k ap ko loss bhi na aur aur ap profit bhi ker jain yeh sab say achi bat hay dear trader jo log expert hain wo apki soch say bhi kaheen zayada kama rhay hain..........

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my one day highest profit was 80 dollars....but i worked all the day and night for it and i did not open more than two positions at the time ....and i was so much tired , but still happy that my strategy was working and also news released helped me to earn more profit on that... and I think we must have some experience of gain best profit or may have many. But we never need to discuss on that day. Because it may effect on our future operation. Because we may try to act like that day and bring additional pressure on ourselves. Then we may fail to set a good target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vava tong For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-02)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have the greatest profit might be achieved for $ 100. It happened by chance. I never thought would happen that drastic price movements, and happened to walk by the analysis that I have. And when it happened again I'm not so concerned with price. When I check the prices there, which I achieved profit of about $ 100. And when I close it immediately as well. and i want daily earn more than 500$ i think is it no such more in nowdays but i think is lot of trader which earning daily in forex market more than 100k$ this trader i think trade in forex market more time and have lot of experience in trade in this forex currency market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vava tong For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-02)

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe the largest profit can be achieved in the Forex is the experience that you can get on a daily basis and the new information that will help you and qualify you to get a good profit and to achieve the goal sought by the largest profit achieved per day was about $ 20, but I hope that I get to win a daily $ 150.
    and as a beginner trader, daily profit target determination not pursued, which is important we are more advanced and proficient in the forex and earn profit. but a day in the forex transactions still have to get a profit in accordance with the financial capacity

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nasmagh For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-02)

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had earned 65$ in a day. and that was my highest record of earning in a day. my total income is 165$ profit for trading by forex. and till i am earning. i am trying to earning more.
    and I never get lucky at most $ 100 in a single trading with a capital of $ 500 was trading gold is trading between the XAU to USD which at that time gold was strong up then I do buy and a fortune for it but to curency varies not too big too average is the same most likely is only $ 30 but that remedy trading made ​​one position, now I feel not the greatest but it can be continuous and lasts a long time it was the best in the trade that we can get in it for a long time and can be much too profit as well.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    All things considered, my mate, better on the off chance that we set and mind our benefit or focus as its pip not as its dollar. Around here we need consistency, and as we develop (or in inverse) our value, the genuine dollar benefit will change! The accurate viewpoint that in every case sure is the point at which we set it in pip

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my mate, better if we set and mind our profit or target as its pip not as its dollar. In this business we need consistency, and as we grow (or in opposite) our equity, the real dollar profit will change! The excact aspect that always sure is when we set it in pip! So better when we say, my biggest profit is xxx pips in a day! and well i think profits can make a successful trader because every traders want to be a successful trader in Forex business. its depend on a good trader but i get 100% profit in a day in Forex trade.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lat year l have started with 100 usd and in 3 days l was able to go up to 3500 usd.and it was Wednesday.so l bought very big lots and risked all the money for the last time.and l didnt used stoploose.it was before the release of some important news.then l closed my computer when l came back it is only 300 usd left in one week l had both feelings happiness and sadness.but l know it was my fault.it was greed and Forex is easiest business for earning good profit. But if you have no more knowledge about this business then you can't earn money from this business. If you want to earn good profit with easily then you need to learn more then others business. I think others business don't need more learning but forex business must be need more learning for earning good profit from this business.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is something that is not a friend. to make a profit, we need to organize and teach the arrangements that we have made. steady with a favorable position that we get will make us a more useful broker. try not to encourage profitable positions that can make us more excited and much of the time we produce well in trade work one day I make more than $ 300 this is the best income and the best profit in a day but many times I make good money in trading but this is such a good profit in the following days I am very happy with this profit this business is very good to get a good profit You're definitely use all your full capital to your lot right? using that kind of strategy can only be used if you're only assume your bonuses is something you can earn again. You will never learn to respect your bonuses. how if the bonuses program close suddenly, and your bonuses already being trades recklessly? so be wise in your money management, pretend that your bonuses is your last bonuses.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex to trade hai main advantages or log ap per main main day with to main trade hi profit le le chuka or main daily he forex to trade main advantages se leta hon business oak trade big business hi or big profit hi trade main ese w The main happy Hon Forex to trade is every log per day the main best profit is skating, but with experience like him maybe hi yes yes if you can use a good method in this work rather than making the best money in this job, profitable online businesses that provide the best money in every short time so first learn about this business and get good money if your investment is so good and natural making big money on my day a lot of time making big money in trade work and I have not gotten a profit until now but I have seen here that the traders make extraordinary and extraordinary profits and now I am also ready to make profits like them and will be here soon

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    G jnab forex trade may proper knowledge k baghair kabhi ivest nahe karna chaiya otherwise loss ka samna karna pry ga trade ka knowledge ham apny friends aur other traders say lay sakty han is k ilawa trade ke books say bhe learn kar sakty han aur internet ke bdolat har trah ke information hasil kar sakty han is k ilawa demo account may practice karny say aap real trade may expert ho sakty han

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 275 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)