Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3311

Thread: Trading With Bonuses.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    Trading With Bonuses

What do you guys think about free no deposit bonuses / forum bonuses? I think it can be a great experience for beginners to trade on a real account without risking any own investment. A lot of traders are skeptical about those bonuses and will tell you that those are all scams but they are wrong! There are a lot of honest brokers out there that give you bonuses from $5-$20 and allow you to withdraw any profits. I've started my trading career with a few bonus accounts and I've managed to make some nice profits. Some brokers allowed me to make withdrawals but not all.
    Yes, its good to start trading using the free bonuses given by the brokers. It is good to beginners because they do not need to invest money and they can start make profit or they can use them to practice their trading psychology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned happiness is an unknown quantity at this point happiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beware,free isnt never pure for us,there will be some rules that makes you dissapointied when trading and makes profit from bonuses.
    ex,marketiva,5usd free,but only first withdrawal,take cost 7 usd.
    thats all i know,i didnt know others brokers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Current is an unknown quantity at this point Current's Avatar
    Thanks
    bunus trading is trading with a smart, because if we lost our money is gone it is just bonus money, not our personal money. if there bonusan like this we should use as possible, cash bonuses could be to test our trading systems.

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely, with no deposit bonus can reduce the risk. I am now using the bonus deposit trading. In addition, I also want to prove that this is true or not can be in withdrawal at the end when it reaches a nice profit.

Senior Member wedeterus is an unknown quantity at this point wedeterus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hink as a beginner I still have much to learn in order to obtain a consistent profit. and for that I have not dared to make a deposit and if there are facilities of the broker who gives no deposit bonus is very helpful to me. because the facility no deposit bonus is I can do trading with real account with no risk because as a beginner I have not been able to do the analysis correctly, so the possibility of loss is very high. thanks for sharing

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a good news that no deposit forex bonus. I have lost 100 $ in forex trade. When I knew its, I was very glad because I was not able to invest more money in forex. But I know how to post forum. Now I have confidence I can take profit by forex trade. Its our a facility to improve trade.

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    So do I. Right now I do a trade with the bonus. Actually a lot of brokers who offer a live trading account which gives a bonus as our initial capital. It is true that there is a deposit bonus and forex brokers are honest and trustworthy.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvi View Post
    There is no doubt that trading from bonus is a great way to test our skills without having to invest our own money. But the money earned through forex forums such as indian-forex is also hard earned money, as we would have dedicated our time to gather the equity. After making such efforts we should use the bonus amount wisely and only try to increase the account equity as only the profits are with drawable. I wish to perform better from such bonuses.
    no problem trading with the recommended bonus is very much because we do not lose any capital, but even good for us to learn, in addition to the results of trading with the bonus that we can enjoy as well

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am new in Forex Forum India. I am very glad to know that I can trade without invest by Forum post. By forum post I know about forex trade strategy and many experience. Thanks to Forex Forum India due to creat a way to earn without invest.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rajabd For This Useful Post:

Canada (2018-08-14)

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gala View Post
    I am using this option for practice on real trading account I have got 70-US$ from Indian forex forum I have tried real trading and earn profit.
    yeah we could use the bonus account to get a trade practice if we have the advantage of the bonus account we will have the opportunity to p [enarikan and this will trigger our motivation to grow in the trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 332 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)