+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 332 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3311

Thread: Trading With Bonuses.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye brokers do not allow to withdraw bonus money till conditions are satisfies with bonus account.When we satisfy trading conditions then we can withdraw forex bonus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    It is better for a trader to trade with bonuses earned by posting in different forums as these markets are risky to invest their own money and a trader can learn a lot of things by posting and at the same time earn some trading funds for themselves.
    yes, by following this forum we can learn about everything related to forex trading and at the same time we can get a bonus, but we should also keep our bonus because we will be able to get the money in our account if we get a profit from trading using the bonus....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    new trader ko to bonus se hi trading karni chahiye.
    ney trader ko pahle 2-3 mahina demo account main trading karni chahiye uske baad bonus se real account main trading karni chahiye.
    bonuse se trading karne par hamko real market ki trading ka bi experience ho jaata hai.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    its a very nice thing to trade using bonuses becasue its "free' money . you get to experience the emotions that come with trading real money but you donot have your money at risk .i think many newbies will get allot of experience trading with bonus ! just make sure you use the right lot size . otherwise you'll loose big time !
    There was a bonus from a broker should it make us more enthusiasm because we should not waste my time wasted, even though we say when trading takes time to take a bonus that I do not think there is a problem

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am beginning to know too because there are forex brokers that provide this kind of bonus. but some brokers are scams and do not pay the profit that we get, so often we are trading just a waste of time. there are brokers who pay tradernya, but with many conditions when they want to do the withdrawl

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    I like to trade with bonus capital, we didn't need to spend any money for trading so it's not pressure our psychology
    but don't underestimate when you're trading with bonus capital. It's possible to gain consistent profits when you're
    trading with bonus account but you need good knowledges and experiences to realize that.
    trading using the bonus to make us feel more calm.
    because we are not too afraid of losing their trading capital. because, if lost, we also do not lose their money.
    however, if you win we can get the money.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdo22 View Post
    in my opinion I think that trade with the bonus is a very good experience for me and I am very happy with this forum because this forum is Indian and is the best forum and is providing us the opportunity to exchange with bonuses for not investing our own money.
    Yes, trading with bonus from forex is very good because we can gain profits although there is no money to spend for
    trading itself. There is chance to gain more profits if you can survive in whole month because you can compound your
    account from bonus posting too. It will be good chance to improve your business in forex.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barakish View Post
    i agree with you, beginners are always hesitant, but these bonuses give them the motives to make ffuture real investment, you can consider this as a kind of propaganda
    but, bonus condition are very tuff for every trader and beginner then they can not maintain bonus condition so i think beginner is best for demo trading. like some broker gives us bonus but there rules is if you want to withdraw your profits can make double your bonus account with( .. )lots so its too hard for everyone and they do not try all strategy because they are thought its a real money .

Member Abdo22 is an unknown quantity at this point Abdo22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion I think that trade with the bonus is a very good experience for me and I am very happy with this forum because this forum is Indian and is the best forum and is providing us the opportunity to exchange with bonuses for not investing our own money.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade with bonus capital, we didn't need to spend any money for trading so it's not pressure our psychology
    but don't underestimate when you're trading with bonus capital. It's possible to gain consistent profits when you're
    trading with bonus account but you need good knowledges and experiences to realize that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 332 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)