+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 288 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 2877

Thread: Use of take profit tool.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I always use the take profit in every trade. This has become part of the plan that I have made ​​the trade. take profit can assist us in taking advantage, without us having to always look at the trade chart
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Hey here we tell you about the take profit tool its very useful because when market in rotation then we cant close deal or we are enable to close deal so we use this tool or option we set a target when we want close deal.
    Forex trading main take profit a bhot achi strategy ha or take profit ha hama kafi profit haota ha ro ya both achi or best strategy ha or ak ha sop loss ya be boht achi strategy ha lakin mauj ya bilkul nahi passand ha es laya main sirf or sirf take profit ko used karta hoon or stop loss ko main ingnor kar data hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good thing then we do not close the order with manual, we can set it with using TP or software for it..and usually i use trailing stop loss and make TP too for my trading..
    and with them i feel comfortable and know how much the risk i have to accept
    do the best we can

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profit tool is very good tool, we can set it to minimum or maximum where we expect that price will go. its very good tool even if we cannot sit before to computer then we can easily set our tp and sl at our destination place to reach our goal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayal me to ye bohat hi ziada profitable tool ha ku k hum is se apna profit automatice gain kr lete ha agr hum terminal k paas b na ho,or bro mere khayal me to stop loss or take profit 2no hi profitable cheze ha ye hmara account wash hone se bchate ha,or ho skta ha aap profit na gain kre to market ka trend change ho jae jo loss ka sabab bne

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Hey here we tell you about the take profit tool its very useful because when market in rotation then we cant close deal or we are enable to close deal so we use this tool or option we set a target when we want close deal.
    han app ki baat sahi ha main bhi take profit ki ahmiyat ko manta houn or main to akser es ko use karta rehta houn ye kafi he acha setup ha kioun k es se app ko forx trading ko itna time nahi dena parta ha app take profit laga k rest kar saktey ho

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use take profit tool often to set target price when i want to leave terminal for some time or at night i modify trades to set take profit price when i go to sleep, really useful tool it is.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is good to set a target price in your trade as if we want to close it instantly and suddenly market start going against our trade it keep asking requote and until we close there is quite much diffence in prices where we intended to close. While a pre-set target is triggered if prices touch taht level.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chetan For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-24), aasf123 (2020-05-25), abdelkrim (2018-12-02), Golobutt (2019-10-01), ntn (2019-08-27)

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very good choice to do that, we can set a minimum or maximum we expect that prices will. its very good tool, although we can not sit at the computer, then we can easily put our tp and sl at our destination to reach our objectif.et arrive at what we want.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abdomhadi For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-24), aasf123 (2020-05-25), abdelkrim (2018-12-02), ntn (2019-08-27), zahidali (2018-07-30)

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use take profit tool often to set target price when i want to leave terminal for some time or at night i modify trades to set take profit price when i go to sleep, really useful tool it is.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-24), aasf123 (2020-05-25), abdelkrim (2018-12-02), Golobutt (2019-10-01), ntn (2019-08-27), zahidali (2018-07-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 288 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)