+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 610 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes everyone know that fact and there is nothing special in it as forex involves risk of money in it we have to be careful and invest what we can afford to lose and also there will be a chance of earning unlimited money in forex
    please vote for me if you like my post

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to trade for a small profit like 1% but i have only 100$ capital and so i have to use higher leverage trade more to earn significant amount, there have been days when i made 10-15% in day but there were also day when my trades were in loss so i had to wait to come at par and withdraw few bucks for another day, last 2 weeks i earn around 50$ that is 50% profit on my capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a business advantage to offering a very high but it also contains a high risk. we can make any target to earn money from this business and of course we also have to be ready to bear the risks. but so that we can survive in this business we must create a strategy and good risk management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    How much money earn by forex in a day

hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    Yes, there are no limit of potential earning in this forex bussiness, if we have infinite money, then we can get infinite profits too, but always keep in mind that high reward=high risk. The reward in this bussiness is high, but the risk of loss is also high.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its risky to target $4 to $5 in a day with initial fund of $100. Its safe to target $1 in a day with 10 or 20 pips. If you strong in your MM, then you will try to avoid greed. In Forex, we can able to earn huge money with reasonable capital funds.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How much money you can earn in a day from forex it is totally depends on you capital, trading skills and luck. If you have only big capital and dont have trading skills and luck you cannot earn profit, if you have small capital but have trading skills and luck you can earn handsome profit daily.

Junior Member HakunaRilious is on a distinguished road HakunaRilious's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    A trader can earn a lot of money in one day as it entirely depends on his capital or amount invested and the lot size used and provided the trade is profitable.
    Not really because they also can invest in others traders and sometimes they need to know their limits or risk ratio to know how much they can earn/loss in day to sustain the market.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well there is no limit of profit in forex trading , the profit is just mainly depend upon how you trade if you can trade better and if you have good ideas and experience then i can assure you that you can able to make a large amount of profit in just one day . But if you don't have any ideas then its really hard to make a good profit , you may also suffer a loss . So it better to learn forex carefully before you get enter into forex trading.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well if we are doing forex trading then its not necessary we can able to make a good amount of profit daily some time we also suffer losses , But we don't have to give up . Some time i make a good amount of profit like 50-80$ in a day or some time more than that , but there is also contains risks , so i take each and every step very carefully and after thinking two times so that . And some time i also suffer a loss too , but if whenever i suffer a loss i don't get upset because i know i can cover my funds by doing trading nicely.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on market. and also on your capital amount , lot sizes and also your analysis. More you desire of profit there is more risk. So be trade safely 5% to 10% is a good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 610 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)