+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 610 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    How much money earn by forex in a day
    Its depend upon your trading style and your trading strategy i think forex ap ko ak hi din ma ameer sa ameet tar bana skta ha aur yahi forex ap ko ak hi gante k andar andar road pa la skta ha is liye slow and steady wins the race trade at your own risk and happy trading to all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iwan View Post
    if you ask how much, the answer is relatively the same. forex trading because we have a wide-open opportunity to get as much profit. conjecture, but we must be realistic, a small capital means we are also a small margin, but if we can get a 10% profit on it was very good.
    each trader has their targets in trading. as a trader, there are an aggressive trader, but there are also more traders are patient in trading. thus giving a different result in a profit for trading each day. results obtained by the trader depends on the capabilities of each trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ashvin is an unknown quantity at this point ashvin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    until recently, the money I get for trading in one day is $ 9. but not always consistent, depending on the market. If the market was great, then I might be able to get over it, but if it is deserted and no trend, maybe I do not get anything. I'm trying to improve the lot of every position, still scared.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask how much, the answer is relatively the same. forex trading because we have a wide-open opportunity to get as much profit. conjecture, but we must be realistic, a small capital means we are also a small margin, but if we can get a 10% profit on it was very good.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    me too. because a new phase of learning, I use a small capital first. I did not even set a daily target. Most importantly, my account can survive untouched margin call. but, someday I would succeed with a large profit.
    forex trading em seekhne ke liye bahut kuc hhota hai jse seekhte seekhte bahut time ;lag jata hai
    agar tarder shuru se hi umeed karega ki usko bahu tzada profit mile to aisa nahi ho sakta..forex me experience ka bahut bada role hota hai

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some fix their targets. They can accurately tell how much they earn. For others its always fluctuating . Somedays the movements are more. So we will be able to get more profit. Some days we wont be able to trade as there will not be any noticable movement. Without any noticable movement in the market its hard to trade as there is spread and when we start trading we start at loss.

Member over580 is an unknown quantity at this point over580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How much money do I want? Out from my trades...as much as possible I want bigger returns but we all knew that before we can get that kind of profits we must have a a great method or strategy that we can used in trading. With out a working strategy there is no profits to gain in forex.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me too. because a new phase of learning, I use a small capital first. I did not even set a daily target. Most importantly, my account can survive untouched margin call. but, someday I would succeed with a large profit.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to trade for a small profit like 1% but i have only 100$ capital and so i have to use higher leverage trade more to earn significant amount, there have been days when i made 10-15% in day but there were also day when my trades were in loss so i had to wait to come at par and withdraw few bucks for another day, last 2 weeks i earn around 50$ that is 50% profit on my capital.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My aim is 10% daily profit in the trading days and with small investment capitals till now i succeed to make that.

I though never tries anything extra if i cross the 15% percentage mark.But my highest was about 60% in a single day ,when the market was in uptrend mood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 610 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)