+ Reply to Thread
Page 599 of 610 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I think that there no limit to how much a trader can win on the forex in a particular day because it depends entirely on his skills, the amount of money invested by him, so as we know all when the capital is high we can earn more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily profit in forex depends upon many factors like investment,trading strategy,trading plan and particularly the favorable market movement.and fixed profit in daily forex trading is unexpectable.daily profit and loss sometimes depends upon the luck of the traders also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex sey earning ki koi limit nehi hey jitna aap investment kero gey utna hi earn kero gey, mein samjhta hun minimum investment 1000 dollar honi chahiye is sey aap 400 dollar tek daily earn ker sektay ho ager acha setup mil jaye

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How much money you can earn in a day from forex it is totally depends on you capital, trading skills and luck. If you have only big capital and dont have trading skills and luck you cannot earn profit, if you have small capital but have trading skills and luck you can earn handsome profit daily.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to 10$ daily ka nikal leta hu par ek proble ye hai ki jab loss hota hai to kabhi 10$ ni hota hamesha 15-20$ hi hota hai..isse profit kam jyada hota rht hai..par profit daily hota hai ...

Banned sajibarafatsiddiqui is an unknown quantity at this point sajibarafatsiddiqui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    How much money I can earn in a day depends on my balance and lot size I buy for trading.The higher the lot size the higher the profit and loss also higher the risk. We can start with very small lot in live trading at the beginning. Because I think beginner should give much attention on gathering experience of live trading than make profit at th beginning.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skynet451 View Post
    hye how much we earn in the forex trading if I just starting the forex trading with the investment of $10.In this can we earn this much that we can feel that it is enough for the days as a beginner.
    I think if we earn $ 2-3 in a day,that is much enough for the me or the others like me if they just invest the $ 10 or less in this.
    with a capital of only $ 10, profit $ 2-3 is very large. if you are consistent, within one month, your capital can be multiplied up to 500%. but, if you already take into account the risks. you may not feel burdened, because only $ 10. but to learn discipline, you should also take a good money management.

Member swatjazz is an unknown quantity at this point swatjazz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Per day earning of a trader depends on lot of things. As much your capital is higher as much you get profit. As much you have experience and knowledge as much your earning will be better. Your analyses, market trend and your decision power also matters and one more thing how much you concentre and put efforts to achieve your objective.

Junior Member skynet451 is an unknown quantity at this point skynet451's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hye how much we earn in the forex trading if I just starting the forex trading with the investment of $10.In this can we earn this much that we can feel that it is enough for the days as a beginner.
    I think if we earn $ 2-3 in a day,that is much enough for the me or the others like me if they just invest the $ 10 or less in this.

Junior Member Laknath is an unknown quantity at this point Laknath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's depend on the money you have invested and the lot size you need to open,whatsoever advised not to being so greedy and try to earn average income 10USD per day. But dont forget there are traders who can earn 200USD per day.that's the nature of the forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 599 of 610 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)