+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 610 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    main na abi tak forex trading sa 20$ earned ka han wo be both muskil sa wasa to main na achi trading ke ha. agr forex trading sa kuch hasil karana chata ho to phala ap ko trading ko janana ho ga trading ko seekana ho ga es ka bad ap both achi trading kar sakta ho or both zadia earned kar sakta ho har mahana.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    I only target the 50% of my capital per month so if we divide 50 by 20 trading days then the outcome is 2.5% per day. And I dont think that this is very difficult to make a profit like this from forex if we trade with a good money management.
    yes, how to calculate your target is very rational. as long as you are consistent, the 2.5% per day is not hard you achieve. let's say, from your daily targets, only 50% were successful. then in a month, you can still be 25%. it is still very good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only target the 50% of my capital per month so if we divide 50 by 20 trading days then the outcome is 2.5% per day. And I dont think that this is very difficult to make a profit like this from forex if we trade with a good money management.

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think how much to earn per day in forex trading will depend on traders capital. Also to consider is the traders activity in the market that particular day, method used and the general market trends during trading trading. On a good day then a good profit is made

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true that to specify a target using money management is very easy to say but the fact is when the transaction is very difficult to do because that discipline is a good way to be successful and to obey the rule that is in the strategy used it.

Thanks
    yara ye to app k account balnce par he depen karta ha k app k acount main kitney peesey hane us k mutabiq he app daily jo kamao ge main to koi daly 10 usd tak kamata houn or mere account main 110 usd hane es liye main to ye money daily kamata houn

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This week I withdraw 1.75 dollars only. that's how little my earning in forex trading right now. My target is to earn 10 dollars a week this year. then 100 dollars a week next year and 1,000 dollars a week after two years. Now the big question is this. Can I afford to earn that much? Well. Lets see in the future if I can earn that much. But big things always come from small things so I'm hoping that I will going to earn that much.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayal me to forex trading se bohat ziada money earn kia ja skta ha or wo b ek din me lekin mujhe jitna knowledge or experienced ha os se sirf 10$ se le k 50$ tk earn kia ja skta ha agr hm bohat ziada mehnat kre is ke lye to,

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit depend karta hai k app ka capita kitna hai or appjiss tareekay say trade kar rahay hain wo kiss kisam ka hai agar to app k analysis achay hain to app acha profit gain kar sakty hain or agar app k analysis achay nahi hain to app ko profit to ho hi jye ga par late hoga or itna nahi hoga jitna app chahty hain.

Thanks
    if a trader have 10000 usd in his account then he can earn more than a mini account holder.the answer for this question is depend on the capital and of-course the strategy.maybe we can ask that if how many pips a trader can make per day.then again the answer will be it is depend on the trader.some can make hundreds of pips and some can make just 1 pip

+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 610 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)