+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 610 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asama View Post
    I was trading for more than a month and I still can not profit from the forex market, I can say to earn profits from forex is 0.00 usd people say that profit is not easy thatis the reason I need to try harder
    It's okay because the most important in forex is how to trade well and if you could be survive in the first time of your trading,
    that was good achievement for beginners. It's no need to rush to chase big profit in forex but you must pass the process and
    in forex, it's not only how to gain profit but also how to limit the loss. So if you could limit the loss, it's good lesson for being
    good traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    dear main na trading start ke ha one month ho ga hona main na taqreban four sa five days trading ke ha really account par main na es foru ,five daya man na 25 dollar earned ka han lakin mara account amin balance he sirf 17 dollar taha badluck ka sath main wo apan sara ka sara balance he kho day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asma is an unknown quantity at this point asma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on your account margin and trading strategy, if you have good account margin and are using strong profitable strategy then you can earn more by trading multiple times. On the other side if market move is in your favor then also you can get more income. I normally earn 20 to 40 dollar a day.

Member mr revo is an unknown quantity at this point mr revo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for achievement target beginner like me the money I want is not unthinkable, because now I want to learn forex first so that I really mastered this business, because doing business like this we have to really master and understand in order to succeed

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its has no limit. Anyone can get more money by using his/her experience and skill. Actually its depend on traders attitude. If He/she is a expert then earning limit can be high. At least i can say that its has no limit to earn money in a day in forex market.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must say that its very hard to say that how much money a trader makes everyday because you can't say that exact amount because its not possible.
    But i must say that if we will take an approximate then i must say that i always try to makeout 30-40 pips
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well that means that you can easily make 50 $ - 100 $ in a day with what you have mentioned and it is a very big and good amount for any trader to make in these markets .Well keep it up mate and keep up the good work.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no limit to how much a trader can earn in forex in a particular day as it entirely depends on his skills , the amount of money invested by him and moreover the amount of risks a trader is willing to take while trading .

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if we can get 100% profit in one day we can stop the trading and profit and take another look at whether the movement was still able to happen again, we must also save the results before trading in anticipation of losses

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a swing trader, i don't target myself with daily target. for me, trading should be enjoyable, so i'm only open trades if i'm really sure about the momentum, if not, hen i will wait till it comes. that's why, is not easy for me to loose my capital, but it was a definite result each time i open the trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 610 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)