+ Reply to Thread
Page 594 of 610 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, it all depends on the capital that you use. the larger the capital, of course, you will get the result will be greater. if you want a forex as your main income, I think you should use the capital is at least $ 1000.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pkyadav is on a distinguished road pkyadav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waise mera target hai ki mai forex me ek din me apni money ko 2% badhau aur lagbhag mai 75% kamyab bhi rahta hu par kabhi kabhi kamana to door ghata bhi ho jata hai .lekin kul milake mujhe abhi forex me nuksan nahi hua hai. aur adhik confidence badhane se profit 5%/day karuga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect so its retribution depend on your own live if you are skilled then you can get overmuch money from Forex in a day. If you can deal you profit or loss lessen set then you can gain you profit

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    main jo es main na sab se ziyada money earn ki ha ek din main woh ha koi 105 usd ek din main han gi ye money main ne ek din main ek he trade se kamai ha es se or wese main us din kafi khush bhi tha

Banned Nezamahmedchy is an unknown quantity at this point Nezamahmedchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i gain per day 50-80 pips sometimes it is 5$ sometimes 12$ sometimes it is 100$ it is depend on my lot which i ordered.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to profit in forex is very broad and not limited.
    but as a trader can benefit remains very good
    though not too much but continuously
    that a successful trader

Junior Member sspences1989 is an unknown quantity at this point sspences1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya trader ka oper depend karta ha ka Forex ma kitni d0llar ki trading karta ha Forex ma trading karna ka liya hard working ki zarorat hoti ha or experience ki bhi bohat zarorat hoti ha agr trader Forex ma ziyada paisa ki earning kara ga tu osa ziyada faida ho ga is ka ilawa ma tu Forex ma trading kar ka 5$ sa 10$ tak kama laita ho

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must say that it always depends upon the traders and always depends upon the capital because the more you have the more you want
    but from my side i always prefer to make 10% of my total capital i know its very hard to get that much but if you wish higher then you always work harder to get it.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade last night I get USD $ 83 for doing a couple of times to enter the market with a lot of profit to a maximum of 15 and was trading at least 2, because a lot of trading that I managed to gather a lot of dollars dahnay adalm a night of trading gbp usd if you want bnayak then collect profit tradinglah GBP USD at current market europe usa open market also profit 10 points only to the benefits you can set yourself as much as you want as long as it can sclaping any trading and swing trading is very much fast and luckily my sata capital was $ 500 now to $ 583 .

Junior Member rafiqutso is an unknown quantity at this point rafiqutso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes like other business there is always profit and loss possibility. But It is sure if some body uses his judgment and keep his eyes open to market situation 5% to !0% profit may come. If sometimes you incur loss, you will be able to cover it up in the passage of time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 594 of 610 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)