+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 610 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer taking 3-5% risk on my starting capital than taking 3-5% risk on current capital. If you decrease your lot size after losing in a trade, even if you win in next trades, the loss will not be covered.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is fully depends on our equity ..and risking level ..suppose i have 100$ then i would love to make 20 pips or 20$ per day or if i have 1000$ then i will love to make 50$ a day ..and no one is going to share how much equity we have actually but the major part of traders who start recently they have dream for making 50$ a day form 200-300$ initial investment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    Yes, i agree with this. We can earn unlimited money, if we do deposits and not by bonus. But, making money in Forex is no so easy. If we target huge, then we will get stop outs. So, we may get profits reasonably. If you are make sure of the trend, then enter in to the market and get 1$ for $100 initial fund. and don't enter again after this.
    I agree with you that forex is not easy so we have to realize that we must strive to have knowledge in this business if we want to be successful and be the size of your experience will be a success for the vendors we have to continue here to gain knowledge and experience

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    How much money earn by forex in a day

hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck

Yes, i agree with this. We can earn unlimited money, if we do deposits and not by bonus. But, making money in Forex is no so easy. If we target huge, then we will get stop outs. So, we may get profits reasonably. If you are make sure of the trend, then enter in to the market and get 1$ for $100 initial fund. and don't enter again after this.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurhidayah View Post
    gain of 5/10% means not that big but it is much of a margin call,
    5 to 10% earning per day is very good and can be earned more than that in a single day. But maintaining the same consistency over a period is very important which is not possible easily for all the traders. Hence we must do trading with small daily target which slowly makes good monthly return for us.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friend ager app ke pas acha capital hai aor app ke pass knowledge be hai to app achi khasi
    income le sakty hain forex market se itni ke hum soch be nahi sakty aor ager humary pass
    knowledge he nahi hai forex ke bary main to phir koi faida nahi is main enter hony ka

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rahatgum View Post
    forex is lucking business i think luck main part of this,loss and profit only depend on your investment.you take risk got a big profit or loss your invest money that is forex.they are con't limit to earn money by forex,But par day i want 5/10% profit.
    gain of 5/10% means not that big but it is much of a margin call, it is this which makes the trading process we become interesting and good, so we as traders should not be too scared to undergo any trading rule that we run is to be unfavorable, because we run the procedure is in conformity with existing rules

Junior Member rahatgum is an unknown quantity at this point rahatgum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is lucking business i think luck main part of this,loss and profit only depend on your investment.you take risk got a big profit or loss your invest money that is forex.they are con't limit to earn money by forex,But par day i want 5/10% profit.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    Trader can do income huge amount of money from the Forex market, but income is depend on the capital if the capital is 1000 dollar then they can do 100 dollar profit daily and my friend also doing this.
    I think not as easy as what we think to be able to generate a profit of $ 100 a day, because there are some things we must note in order to get the benefits we expect from a trading strategy that we run is to be adapted to several things, including our capital have certainly

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    You are absolutely right. For expert forex traders, unlimited profit can be made. But for the beginners they should setup target for daily profit. No one can estimate the daily earning perfectly. Profit ratio may vary time to time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 610 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)