+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 610 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garrysidhu View Post
    mene abhi trade nahi kia he or me new hun me sirf abhi posting kar raha hun jab me asha bonus hasil kar luga to trade karuga shaid me asha profit hasil karu ,me daily 20$ kamana chata hun starting me
    mera apko mashwara hy agar ap bary risk k baghair trading me 20$ earn karna cahty hen to ap ko achy account balance ke zarorat hy agar yeh nhi hy to apko achy knowledge or achy experience k zarorat hy is p concentrate karna chaiye apko .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How much money we can earn per day its all depend on our investment , lot size , our skill and howmany trades we do per day . Its also depend on market movement

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I able to earn a lot of money from Forex in a day 100$ from 300$. First time i lost more money but present i take a lot of earn per day i also take risk 100% few days. In there i success i will still more money other wise i lost capital. but maximum time i take a good opportunity from Forex trading. My biggest earn from Forex trading after a day 100$.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We go along with an individual which fx is not easy so we will need to understand that we need to attempt to include understanding with this enterprise in the event that we would like to be successful and grow the length of your current practical knowledge is a good results with the distributors we will need to carry on below to gain understanding and also practical knowledge.

Member kiss is an unknown quantity at this point kiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ===>>It depends on market. and also on your capital amount , lot sizes and also your analysis. More you desire of profit there is more risk. So be trade safely 5% to 10% is a good profit.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit or loss depends on the amount you have in the account. if you have enough capital you can earn a lot . But with a small capital it is very difficult to make a good earning. I think if you have 100+ i =n the account you can open 0.01/0.02 standard lots with a less risk and earn $3 -$5 daily very easily.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by julianambas View Post
    in forex for profit should not be limited because it depends on our own. either strategy or the size of lots.
    power analysis and look at the market price movement is the strongest factor in influencing the outcome.
    Your idea absolutely right and i like your idea because i also believe if you have enough experience, nice strategy, control emotions, with patience and follow trade in news on trading then you must be success and get good profit other wise you loss your invest because Forex is a risky and profitable business for all traders.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by julianambas View Post
    in forex for profit should not be limited because it depends on our own. either strategy or the size of lots.
    power analysis and look at the market price movement is the strongest factor in influencing the outcome.
    although it is likely that benefit is not limited, but I think we should have a goal of a rational, because if we have become accustomed to having a big profit, we will draw on technical trading greedy, that it will destroy our trading account, so then change the mindset to pursue a big profit,

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    Yes, i agree with this. We can earn unlimited money, if we do deposits and not by bonus. But, making money in Forex is no so easy. If we target huge, then we will get stop outs. So, we may get profits reasonably. If you are make sure of the trend, then enter in to the market and get 1$ for $100 initial fund. and don't enter again after this.
    There is no such thing as "unlimited money" in forex my friend. Remember, for every buy you place there must be a sell to cover it. If you trade by margin, most likely, you get all kind of trouble when you start trading using a certain amount of equity ($1 million, for example).

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 610 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)