+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 610 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You right that 10% profit is what i have set am mind on and not going to exceed it daily when i trade because with that one can also check over trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very possible to gain a lot of money daily in forex when we have been expert traders but it's important to make realistic
    target to reach. There is no exact amount to reach for all traders because different trader has different capabilities and target
    to reach but generally, if we could gain 1-10% daily profit in forex so it means we have been good traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best I can do is between 2% up to 6% per daily. 2% is conservative and 6% if i get lucky. However, but some time in one day i got loss that eats my previous profit.
    Even with the best strategy or best timing, sometimes the market don't move the way it is suppossed to be, so in that way, I might end up losing.

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have larg capital was quick to grab us a greater advantage. but otherwise if we trading with our great capital can surffer large loses as well. therefore we must be very careful in trading and time of buy/sell. and we should limit buy/sell that we will not fail.

Banned Liyaliya is an unknown quantity at this point Liyaliya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is risky business here there is no limitation for earning. Here, one can earn $500 in a day again can not earn money. I averagely earn $30 in a day.

Member sparkle23 is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no limits to what a trader can have currency in a particular day, as it depends entirely on your skills, the amount of money which he invested, and even more the amount of risk that a trader is willing to take while this trade.

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My assumption is that it depends on market. and also on your capital assets , lot sizes and also your analysis. Statesman you desire of profit there is statesman chance. So be trade safely 5% to 10% is a healthy profit.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading em seekhne ke liye bahut kuc hhota hai jse seekhte seekhte bahut time ;lag jata hai
    agar tarder shuru se hi umeed karega ki usko bahu tzada profit mile to aisa nahi ho sakta..forex me experience ka bahut bada role hota hai

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    this is the good target my friend and i think you are doing some good tradings and all is depending on the money in your account. if you have some good money in your account then you can trade for good money.
    when anybody going to loss of market moves in opposite direction after opening position leads to fear.
    So, my policy take market as a fun that will helps you to free from any type of emotion.And always set TP and SL for each position you had opened in forex market.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapne bahut sahi kaha..forex me daily profit trader ke trading style pe aur uski trading skills pe depend karta hai
    kayi traders aise hote hai jo ki roz 100-200$ kamate hai ya isse bhi zada kamate hai jabki kayi traders roz loss me jate hai..jiski skills achi hai wo zada paise kamayega jiski skills bekar hai wo loss me jayega

+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 610 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)