+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 610 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends with your capital and how much risk you are willing to take. if you like to take things slow you can make that kind of strategy and gain around 20% per month!! some says you can make more. but all depends on you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mtec is an unknown quantity at this point mtec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Earning a lot in forex trading is a bit difficult to reach at an early stage of trading.. some successful trader spend two or 3 years practicing forex before they finally was able to enjoy the fruits of their labor in forex trading. If you have long patience and fierce determination to succeed in forex you will be successful one day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was trading, I use to earn sometimes 5 dollars, 15 or less than a day but this was with very high risk. My target hopefully is to be able to earn $20 on a daily basis. I intend to trade with high capital investment and a low lot size.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very much risky and critical. I think a trader always take moderate risk for long term survive in forex trading. So I think 3% profit per day easily achievable to take moderate risk but if you target more risk then you have need more risk and it can create big loss in your account.

Member tw2012 is an unknown quantity at this point tw2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It all depends on your skills or knowledges in forex and also how much you invest in forex. Some peoples can earn more than hundred dollars a day because they have good skills and they are experts in forex. It all depends on our strategy in forex trading.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papia View Post
    A trader can earn a lot of money in one day as it entirely depends on his capital or amount invested and the lot size used and provided the trade is profitable, relay it is a great job.
    sorry I do not agree with your friend, it is true that a trader can earn large sums of money within one day using a large enough capital as well. but it is very risky. then we get a better result but it could be smoothly enough.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AMIT View Post
    how much volumes you have got , it depends your profit. more volume and get more profit.
    I could not tell how much profit will I earn in trading, and all traders will definitely try to get a big trading profit .. we should be able to maximize the profit that we get in the trading, using a good strategy and analysis ..

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AMIT View Post
    how much volumes you have got , it depends your profit. more volume and get more profit.
    controlling decision really matters after you get successive loss. well in this case what i want to suggest is that you need to learn from you mistakes and find out the reason behind it. there might be certain reason for being in loss after loss. it may be due to the pressure as you have worked continuously since long time.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depend on each trader, some traders can make profit in a day but some other can not make profit in a day. For me some day i can make profit but some day i get loss, but until now i made about 300% profit with my strategy.

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex it can be measured, either profit, loss and the volume of transactions.
    Determination of profit in the form of pips should be tailored to the style of trading and market conditions. If style is a scalper trading more comfortable if TP is below 10 pips, intraday about 20-30 pips only. Actually, if we can do it consistently on a daily basis in a month then the accumulated profit is large enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 610 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)