+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 610 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 577 585 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    not every state of the market gives us an advantage I here suggest that the trading is based on the tools that we use and the trading was if it gives the signal and when I suggest not trading and not trading sideway when a bank holiday because of the erratic movement there could show whether we are speculators or investor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many indicators that you can try in the terminal. Each indicator has its function, respectively. You only need to be skilled in the use of only a few indicators. It is sure to give profit to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipon Ahmed View Post
    We earn money forex in a day because it's our job by forex.And we can earn money unlimited.
    yeah, it's just that sometimes we are greedy attitude towards the infinite can make a boomerang when we entered the market .. and it could make a profit as we get lost we simply replaced by a loss factor of greedy

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only target to profit from forex is 1% per day of the capital. Indeed minor if seen from prosentasenya but it also has a very big risk by undergoes losses should not be more than 5% of my capital. It's a daily target for what I did. and that is my profit target

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Md Riyadh View Post
    its totally dependent on market ,we cant ensure that we always profited by trading forex.profit and lose depended on ur invested capital amount.not to much huge amount .take the proper step & judgement ,and trade by proper direction &method .
    I agree that the amount of money that we would earn from trading forex in a day, all depends on the market for the day, there are some days when the market would be trending upwards or downwards, we expect to make a lot for these day but so also, there are days when the market would be sideways, we shouldn't expect anything much from the market.

Junior Member mou3ad15 is an unknown quantity at this point mou3ad15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my profit from my forex trading daily isn't the same because Sometimes I make good profit (more than 50$) and sometimes I earn less than 10$ as some days I lose my trades and lose more than 10$. Forex is very risky business and we have to trade in forex with much care after we get enough experience

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to obtain money or profit targets should normally be rational, the ability and the amount of capital we have, do not be too big a target as it will affect our Psikology pressure, probably better for beginners to stick with it more convenient than good to have to chase big target .

Junior Member Md Riyadh is an unknown quantity at this point Md Riyadh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its totally dependent on market ,we cant ensure that we always profited by trading forex.profit and lose depended on ur invested capital amount.not to much huge amount .take the proper step & judgement ,and trade by proper direction &method .

Banned rana20 is an unknown quantity at this point rana20's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader can earn a lot of profit on forex. if he know forex properly. forex market move time to time . if a trader can understand forex market movenet, he eanr big money.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true, forex is promising big profits easily, if we can open a position with the right. but vice versa, forex can make us lose a lot of money if we do open position with the inconsequential.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 610 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 577 585 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)