+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 610 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend its totaly depend market conditions some day i earned 5 dollar and some day 10 dollars and some day lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best is 103$ in a day.. I know that its not that much big for you guys.. but believe me from where I am trading, you can live a month with this amount even with a family? So its quite big for me.. Just one trade gave me 86$ and the rest I collect from other trades.. I know that there will be a day when I will earn money like this from my every trade... Pray for me..
    Searching Myself...

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Certainly the answer will vary from trader to another and also the rate of profit will vary depending on the strategy which they depend for trading also according to the scores that are achieved every day
    It depends on the market. and also on the amount of your capital, lot size and also your analysis. You want more profit there is more risk. So be safe trade 5% to 10% is a good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that when you earn 100 pips a day then it is sufficient for a day. If you want a long jump then you will away from forex market. It is a bad signe for you.

Member sobjanta is an unknown quantity at this point sobjanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my observations It depends on market. and also on your capital become , lot sizes and also your analysis. Author you want of profit there is author venture. So be trade safely 5% to 10% is a superb profit.

Senior Member mizanur8855 is an unknown quantity at this point mizanur8855's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey dear you are right there is no limit of profit and lose. It's depends on our investment, leverage, lot size and on our skill and espactation.

Junior Member TheCoo is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The profit made in a day depends on many factors including the capital as the higher to capital is the more profits we could make, the experience of the trader is neccessary for how much profits he could make, and the pair traded as well.
    Wants some income besides FOREX than try this LINK

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depend on your strategy also investment.If you have a good strategy and good investment then you can earn more money from Forex market.Otherwise you can not. Thanks brother fro share your post.

Member saraswati is an unknown quantity at this point saraswati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are a lot of people who trade according to the latest economic news, I really hope some professional traders here can provide some tips about this question, I think it really do help for some members. if you give good time , you need to be active and confident to make good success.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    There is no limit to how much a trader can earn in forex in a particular day as it entirely depends on his skills , the amount of money invested by him and moreover the amount of risks a trader is willing to take while trading.
    Exactly, every day in Forex trading has different profits and different market conditions. Forex has no fixed earnings, as market has always new conditions and it is also difficult to profit always. Sometimes we also faced losses so the fixed earning is not possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 610 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)