+ Reply to Thread
Page 487 of 610 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 537 587 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Senior Member lalbai is an unknown quantity at this point lalbai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can not make any money or a lot or very little.it depends on your ability and luck.if you have more experience you can earn more money in each trade.however, if you're out of luck, no matter how good you can not fight fate...thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market mein aik din mein money earn kernay ki koi limit naheen hay laikin ye market per depend kerta hay kay market mein kitni movement hay kionkay ager market mein tezi hogi tabhi hum profit earn ker sakain gay aur ager market slow hogi tu profit earn kerna bohat mushkil hota hay aur loss ka ziada khatra hota hay aur dosray ye kay rozana market aik jesi naheen rehti kisi din ziada movement hoti hay aur kisi din kam.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member milon123 is an unknown quantity at this point milon123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex Market is the largest market worldwide with a daily reported volume surpassing two trillion, making it one of the most stimulating opportunities for trading in any market, particularly the currency market. I know you are asking yourself, what does that do with me earning in the forex trading? ..

Senior Member mohibul_iiml is an unknown quantity at this point mohibul_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a good trader and have big amount and have lot of knowledge then you will be able to make profit 100$ per day but if you have not big amount and good knowledge then you can not make profit properly may be you will earn small i think 10$ is enough for a newbie is suitable.

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naqvi5222 View Post
    per day i,m get 3 to 4 dolar and it is very helpfull for me and my family to meet my expenses and with the time i,m increasing and improving my self.
    there is no specific number that we can make reference to the daily profit, for every forex trader have a profit target different, CMIIW. but as a good trader .... we can target a profit of 1-2% per day, for the profit of those we still can benefit from convenient and reasonably

Banned naqvi5222 is on a distinguished road naqvi5222's Avatar
    Thanks
    per day i,m get 3 to 4 dolar and it is very helpfull for me and my family to meet my expenses and with the time i,m increasing and improving my self.

Senior Member hasandu09 is an unknown quantity at this point hasandu09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no fixed income in Forex.The income depends on trader's efficiency.My cousin is a full time trader and he told me that a professional trader can easily earn 200-300 dollars daily.And this the minimum figure.The maximum figure can be over 1000.So try and try and try and one day we will make a new record.What you think.

Senior Member husnaindfx is an unknown quantity at this point husnaindfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that if a trader can make a lot of pips in a day he can earn a lot of money in Forex trading. There is no limit of withdrawal of money that we profit from Forex trading. But making a constant profit in Forex trading is not so much easy rather earning profit is difficult in Forex trading

Banned pkoukkwal is an unknown quantity at this point pkoukkwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that it is not possible to earn money the daily from forex. it depend yours investment yours straghty and your experiences and yours knowledges about the forex trade. it is a very risky games that you can loss all that you have earn earlier while trading so be carefuly when you trading in the forex markets !!

Senior Member morrent is an unknown quantity at this point morrent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by onomowam View Post
    The trader can a lot of money from forex markets it depend hers trading knowledges . i can earned morn then a 10$ in a one working day . i think it is so difficult. that is my ideas really !
    Yes right, i think even they have loss, they should never ever be giving up. because with like this experience, it will make them as a good traders in long term. like what you have said, they should get enough knowledge when to trade, skill that required to be succeed. anyway, the key is don't be giving up and give your best try

+ Reply to Thread
Page 487 of 610 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 537 587 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)