+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 610 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because it has a direct impact on the forex market so the world may think I can't be certain because besides changing market changes that are constantly related to the strategy we use it also sometimes does not fit into a particular market model of course it can happen when we have a mature strategy and also varies we can trade in various ways that are suitable for the moment and different the next day can produce the fixed profits we get, but we need to learn a lot and link the strategies we have to read with news releases which are factors that fundamentally determine the outcome of the transaction we

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes like other businesses, there is always the possibility of profit and loss. But it's certain if some people use their judgment and keep their eyes open for the 5% market situation up to! 0% profit might come. If sometimes you experience a loss, you will be able to cover it over time. and trading last night I got USD $ 83 to do several times to enter the market with a lot of profit up to a maximum of 15 and was trading at least 2, because many trades that I managed to collect a lot of dollars dahnay is a night of trading gbp usd if you want to be so good then collect profit trade GBP USD on the current market usa open market also profit 10 points only for profit that you can set yourself as much as you want as long as you can sclaping any trade and swing trading is very fast and fortunately my sata capital is $ 500 now to $ 583.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the reasonable profit we can make in forex is around 5-10% every day but it also depends on how much money you put in as a principal ... if your principal is only a little, you cannot open lots of lots so you can only make a little profit and the main FOREX trade aap koe improve daily daily income kama sakty kabi also mujay 100+ profit bee huwa hay kabi mainy 3000 do not lose kiya hay so if I fix nahi hay ess's income a main kay aap definitely another gay kama

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no limit to how much a trader can earn in forex on a particular day because it depends entirely on his expertise, the amount of money invested by him and moreover the amount of risk that the trader is willing to take when trading. and as a swing trader, I don't target myself with daily targets. for me, trading must be fun, so I only open trades if I am absolutely sure about the momentum, if not, I will wait until it arrives. that is why, it is not easy for me to lose my capital, but it is a definite result every time I open a trade.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no specific daily income in forex and if there is, it will be very rare. The forex market is very dynamic so you cannot expect that if you win today, tomorrow will be the same. You really have to update your position every day even every 4 hours depending on what market you are entering. It will be very difficult to have a daily income in forex, but once you are an expert, your daily income will be truly unlimited. and the money we can get from Forex in one day depends on the level of leverage we take. If we have taken a higher level of leverage in trading and for higher pip changes, the profit or loss is higher. Actually that is some risk. But if we have chosen the right choice at the right time, then fortunately it is ours.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The word unlimited sounds good but it's impossible to keep profit too long and this is a true story for each and every person. when we have a large amount of capital then we will think about unlimited profits ... those who have made more than 5 times their investment then they will play the market in their own way and produce as much as possible. But when we get stuck making profits on our own, we will never take big risks easily. and hey friend, I can earn every day around 30 to 50 $ my income is very good, but some days I do not get income but I try not to lose anything else, by making an order that returns my lost money again

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a trader has 10,000 USD in his account then he can get more than one mini account holder. the answer to this question depends on capital and of course the strategy. Maybe we can ask whether how many pips a trader can make per day. then again the answer will depend on the trader. some can make hundreds of pips and some can make only 1 pip and it is true that to set targets using money management is very easy to say but the reality is when a transaction is very difficult because discipline is a good way to be successful and to comply with existing rules in the strategy used

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 4,517 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to trade for a small profit like 1% but i have only 100$ capital and so i have to use higher leverage trade more to earn significant amount, there have been days when i made 10-15% in day but there were also day when my trades were in loss so i had to wait to come at par and withdraw few bucks for another day, last 2 weeks i earn around 50$ that is 50% profit on my capital.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hun aur main nay kabhi bhi es pairs ko use nahain kerta aur na hi kabhi es pairs pay main nay trades ki hay mujhy to na hi eski moves ka pta hay aur na hi es k trnd ka pta hay kesa trend hay eska.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amo View Post
    Forex ma earn karny ki koi limit nahi hoty ha kio ka forex aesa business ha jis ma ham apny experience ki base ma jitna chahay utna earn kar sakty ha bas ham ny is ko time de kar is ma zaida se zaida learn karna hota ha tab ham is ma agay ja sakty ha or earn kar sakty ha.
    yeh tu ap logo per he depned krta hai ke ap log forex ke trading ko kitna time de raha ho or ap ke investment kitne hai foex ke taidng main phr he pata chalta hai ka ap daily kitne ke eanring kr rahe hai agar investment achi ho ge tu earning bhe achi ho ge foerx ke trading main es liye big investment se he trading ko start karo ap log,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 610 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)