+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 610 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on how greedy we are for what we want, if we have very little capital and we want great results then it is not possible in forex, it only does it very risky to our equity when the market is not on our side in minutes and even seconds the money we invest will disappear and there is actually no limit to how much a trader can make in a day on forex but depends on the trader. I have earned $ 4 today so far but I can get up to $ 10 if I leave the trade to continue. That is the difference between me (new trader) and professional trader in forex. They get different amounts of the same type of trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we can get big profits in forex every day. But it depends on our investment and lot size. If the amount of investment is high and we also use high lot sizes then yes we can get very big profits. With low capital and the amount of profit the small lot size is not so big. How much we produce in a day also depends on market conditions and our trading skills. and the only choice that anyone would think is without a doubt the product you need to know that will be exactly what is bigger that you get; Accomplished skills that contain a large amount of money and you have a greater risk to end up where you stand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we can get big profits in forex every day. But it depends on our investment and lot size. If the amount of investment is high and we also use high lot sizes then yes we can get very big profits. With low capital and the amount of profit the small lot size is not so big. How much we produce in a day also depends on market conditions and our trading skills. and the only choice that anyone would think is without a doubt the product you need to know that will be exactly what is bigger that you get; Accomplished skills that contain a large amount of money and you have a greater risk to end up where you stand.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on investment and also our valuation ability. If we have the power to judge the best return, we can easily make our investment the best. if we invest $ 100 a day then we can get $ 5 to $ 10 and that's enough for our trade and if we are greedy a lot then we can face losses that might lose all of our investment so don't be crazy to get profit but have to accept that profit and never wait a lot ... and in one day I did not specify how much money I could get, I only targeted 30 pips in forex trading that I did ... and it was huge for me because I was able to raise capital so I had the greater one. .

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately it depends on the knowledge and experience of traders and learning and if traders have a lot of experience then get a lot of money You say that thousands of traders get if they learn very well and as my experience and knowledge, I can get 10 $ to $ 15 in a day and I do it because I have less knowledge so I work hard to gain knowledge and earn a good income. and I worked at forex 4 months ago. i think and i get u earn in 7 to $ 10 a day, it also depends on your inverstment what is your inverstment. I am still worried why I am not lucky enough to get my seniors to say you have a loss. if your investment rises, your profits. now I am thinking why I am wasting our time if my capital is large then I am earning in more than $ 15 to 29 a day.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My assumption is that it depends on the market. and also on your capital assets, lot size and also your analysis. Statesman You want profit, there are opportunities for statesmen. So trading safely 5% to 10% is a healthy profit. and There is no limit to what a trader can have on a certain day, because it depends entirely on your skills, the amount of money invested, and even more the amount of risk that the trader is willing to take when trading this.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very happy with your enthusiasm, and with your results, if I knew what capital you got it from? because i am a beginner trader do not have much capital, so i do a little trade with results but i hope it can be consistent because i don't want greed for me. and the Forex market has no limits to gain and limit losses ... If you have a good strategy, experience and skills can achieve profits ... If you do not have experience and skills will lose all capital ... Quality education and experience is standard

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there are many people in forex trading and they make money every day. but when a new trader comes in a new form of forex trading he doesn't know how much money he gets per day. I think if a trader has 100 dollars, he gets 5 or 10 dollars, but if a trader who has 300 or more amounts to open trades, I think the trader gets a lot from the daily amount for this reason he learns a lot of experience about forex trading Really !!!

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The online forex trading market or join every week 5 Monday to Friday 24 hours open rehti ha jis main trading application kar to daily jitna chahin money get another character. the main business applications of IC daily investment APNI to New Delhi get a new character but the forex business se income to liye forex to the naked knowledge / main practice right honi zarori ha or trading techniques ki kuch hoti ha jin ka learn because zarori ha bohat.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if we can get 100% profit in one day we can stop trading and profit and see again if the movement can still happen again, we also have to save the results before trading to anticipate losses and In forex a day, I have got a profit of up to $ 60 , but no more than that so far. In February I hope to start making up to $ 100 in trading. I will use a large amount of risk in this kind of trading and I sincerely believe that it will work for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 610 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)