+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 610 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The earning is depend on the investment and the trader knowledge. If the trader has good knowledge skill then he is successful and earning the money from this business and it is good for him. He can earn daily twenty dollars which are sufficient. ye tu ap pr ha k ap forex s kitny money eran karty ha yani ap ko pas experince kitna ha knowladge kitna ha or ap k pas investment kitny ha or ap kis pair pr trading kar rahy ha ager ap ko ye sab ha tu ap is s achi earning kar sakty ha ager ap ki investment achi ha or ap k pas acha knowladge ha or ap gold pr trading kar rahy ha tua p is s 200 dollars daily earn kar sakty ha lekin ager ap k pas ye nahi ha tu ap kam earn kar sakty ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depend on our experience and also our time to trading in Forex trading business, if we have well experience then we can earn a lot of money from Forex easily because experience is key to success in Forex trading business, and if we have well trading plan then we can also get good profit every everyday in Forex trading business. when to measure how much I earn a profit every day, I think there is very little, because my abilities are still limited to what I know. But even so whatever results I get every day I am always grateful gracefully. Is not it always a large profit from a small profit, then even a small profit I am always thankful to get what I get

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mean mainly it depend on traders skill and market situation.i am earning low profit in a day.sometimes i do loss and low is perfect for me.I think we should control greed so $5-$10 is enough. For me, 1 % from the amount of my balance is enough to earn on each day trading. Example my balance is $500, so I have to earn 1% from $500, that is $5 on each day. At the end of current month I will earn 20% (20 days trading) from $500, that will be $100. If the current is going to end, I can withdraw $100 more or less.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it really depends on the market, we can't be sure that we always get profit from forex trading. profit and loss depends on the amount of capital invested. not too much, take the right steps & assessments, and trade with the right direction & method. and to get money or profit targets usually have to be rational, ability and the amount of capital we have, don't be too big a target because it will affect our Psychological pressure, maybe it's better for beginners to stick with it more comfortably than it is good to have to chase big targets.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai money earn karny ki koi limit nahe hoti hai ap ko cahay k ap is mai jitna invest kar sakty hain karay aur daily bace par apna profit earn karay agar ap binus sai trade kar rahy hain tou aur bhea acaha hai kio k yaha sai earn ap free mai he kar sakty hain... The earning which i'm getting in forex has been more stable than ever in the past. Atleast 0.80 to 1.2% per day, that is when calculated on a monthly average. Though i got the statistics after placing my account on the myfxbook analyticals.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that's a very difficult question how much money from forex in a day because it's very difficult to say. if we take a big risk then it can give big profits but if we are wrong then it takes high too. and think that only experienced traders are good at taking high risks, not low experience traders because they might be at very high risk. and We must assess the quality of trade, how small traders can avoid risk. The smaller the risk is avoided, then I think it is a good trader. About how much money and profits the merchant makes, for me it's not interesting.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mary Andazy k motabek.agr 200 $ to investment hy pher percent pay account because chahy.or cent accounts pay 200 $ to invest say 15say 20 $ not get kar karain. boht hy.agr es said zeyada got krna hy tu apne invested by barhane pary ge kyo kam invested zeyda to the main loss by kra skte hy. and there is no actual limit to how much you can produce in the forex market in a day. it depends on many things. the problem depends on your luck, it also depends on your knowledge of forex. It also depends on how much capital you have and how much risk you are willing to take. But the most important thing depends on how the market moves and how well you estimate the market.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depending on the individual trader, some traders can make a profit in one day but some others cannot make a profit in one day. For me one day I could make a profit but one day I lost, but until now I have gained about 300% with my strategy and controlling decisions is very important after you get successive losses. well in this case what I want to suggest is that you need to learn from your mistakes and find out the reasons behind them. there may be certain reasons for loss after loss. it may be because of pressure because you have been working continuously for a long time.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mary Andazy k motabek.agr 200 $ to investment hy pher percent pay account because chahy.or cent accounts pay 200 $ to invest say 15say 20 $ not get kar karain. boht hy.agr es said zeyada got krna hy tu apne invested by barhane pary ge kyo kam invested zeyda to the main loss by kra skte hy. and there is no actual limit to how much you can produce in the forex market in a day. it depends on many things. the problem depends on your luck, it also depends on your knowledge of forex. It also depends on how much capital you have and how much risk you are willing to take. But the most important thing depends on how the market moves and how well you estimate the market.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must assess the quality of trade, how small traders can avoid risk. The smaller the risk is avoided, then I think it is a good trader. About how much money and profits the merchant makes, for me it's not interesting. and How much to make with forex in one day depends on the investment of the trader and the market analysis of knowledge, etc. If he has the right knowledge about forex, so how much do he earn with forex on aday doesn't know but I know that he will never face money problems

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 610 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)