+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 610 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Backbonn24 View Post
    Your hard working by which you are learning about forex business and giving your full efforts to earn more and more money because to get more profit. Some days we wont be able to trade as there will not be any noticeable movement.
    फॉरेक्स एक ऐसा व्यवसाय है जिसमें एक बड़ा अवसर है, मेरे व्यापारियों के पास केवल एक छोटी राजधानियां हैं और लालची नहीं हैं, मेरे नए व्यापारी जो विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों को समझने के लिए संघर्ष कर रहे हैं और वें लेनदेन से लाभ प्राप्त कर रहे हैं जो मुझे लगता है, मुझे विश्वास है तत्काल नहीं हो सकता है और एक प्रसंस्करण की आवश्यकता है !! वास्तव में विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में लालच जो आपको एक बुरी चीज का अनुभव कराएगा।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,548 Times in 8,978 Posts
    प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Your hard working by which you are learning about forex business and giving your full efforts to earn more and more money because to get more profit. Some days we wont be able to trade as there will not be any noticeable movement.

Senior Member Sahabzada has much to be proud of Sahabzada has much to be proud of Sahabzada has much to be proud of Sahabzada has much to be proud of Sahabzada has much to be proud of Sahabzada has much to be proud of Sahabzada has much to be proud of Sahabzada has much to be proud of Sahabzada has much to be proud of Sahabzada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,142 Times in 782 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently monitoring what seems to be a regular market market move.
    Price is presently trapped in a variety and created a double pinnacle.
    As retail traders we taught to trade positive patterns and the market maker uses this information to create liquidity
    When retail buyers saw the double top they started selling, price the spiked out of the contraction to the downside inducing greater selling from breakout buyers, some promote buyers could be in income for a moment.
    The marketplace maker will power charge up ,in the technique turning the sell positions into buys and inducing breakout buyers to buy even more in this procedure they will create enough liquidity to fill there promote orders.
    I anticipate fee to transport into the place marked supply then we will anticipate our affirmation to sell and experience the wave with the market maker.
    Quick respond to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    The favorable market movement and fixed profit in daily Forex trading is unexpected daily profit and loss sometimes depends upon the luck of the traders also because it will be determines that how much you can earn from Forex market.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

Sahabzada (2020-09-11)

Banned Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,997 Times in 3,967 Posts
    In my opinion, you can choose your personal technique to the actual cash through the marketplace. Nearby learn about the excitement from the forex currency trading you�ll possess a large reduction. arranged your own styles along with awesome thoughts no requirement to rush. profitable strategy bohaat practice ky baad milti hay bhai may to technical ho ky trading kaarta hon jis may support aor resistance par deal open kaarta hon aor mostly news data strategy like kaarta hon mujay news data hamesha profit daytaa hay

Trusted Member Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,528 Times in 6,274 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, you can choose your personal technique to the actual cash through the marketplace. Nearby learn about the excitement from the forex currency trading you�ll possess a large reduction. arranged your own styles along with awesome thoughts no requirement to rush. profitable strategy bohaat practice ky baad milti hay bhai may to technical ho ky trading kaarta hon jis may support aor resistance par deal open kaarta hon aor mostly news data strategy like kaarta hon mujay news data hamesha profit daytaa hay

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam47 For This Useful Post:

Mishal (2020-09-05)

Senior Member Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,416 Times in 2,622 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a great opportunity,my traders have the only a smaller capitals and not to be greedy,my new traders who are struggling to understand the forex markets and getting the profit from th transaction that i do,i believe it can not be instant and requires a processing !! indeed greed in forex trading that will make you experience a bad thing. because the more we are greedy and want a big advantage in the trade, it would menajdikan the greater the risk that we have to face in the trade. Therefore there are many traders who suffered many losses due to their greed in trading. I myself also had bad experiences with greed.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kumar For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05)

Trusted Member Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47 has a reputation beyond repute Anam47's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,528 Times in 6,274 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is a business that has a great opportunity,my traders have the only a smaller capitals and not to be greedy,my new traders who are struggling to understand the forex markets and getting the profit from th transaction that i do,i believe it can not be instant and requires a processing !! indeed greed in forex trading that will make you experience a bad thing. because the more we are greedy and want a big advantage in the trade, it would menajdikan the greater the risk that we have to face in the trade. Therefore there are many traders who suffered many losses due to their greed in trading. I myself also had bad experiences with greed. :-)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam47 For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05)

Banned Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,762 Times in 8,478 Posts
    Today Market anlisss...
    all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck....

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Usama814 For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 610 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)