+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 574 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't be Hopeless, Yes You can

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Convey you my somebody, it is a major act and precious. Indeed we should not be demoralized and the actions that we bang through. as I am sure we can realize from Forex trading. because likewise the merchant live disadvantage, numerous Forex traders who advantage making in Forex as a source of their income
    Forex trading is stubborn for whatsoever fill, especially new traders. But actually, if we translate correctly Forex trading, Forex trading then it's fun and unhurried. Forex trading is Solon to correct and self-control. And oftentimes this gift be the determination compute, the success or failure of a bargainer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ismed View Post
    yeh baat hum sab trader kay liya bohat important ha kay agar hum some time money loss ker datay hain to humain hopeless naheen hona chahiya kionkay yah bhee aik part ha forex kay business ka jo loog loss ker jatay hain woh apna loss recover bhee yaheen say he kertay hain es liya kabhee bhee give up naheen kerna chahiya kabhee na kabhee success zaroor milta ha. Haan ji ye to hay jub bhe koi yahan kaam karta hay to iss main ye masla hay kay jub apko loss hota hay to aap iss main hadd se zyada loss hota hay or apko pura mahina bgher earning kay guzaarna parhta hay to iss hal main bahot se log iss kaam ko chordetay hain to aesa nahi karna chahiyey balkay ainda kay lye koshish karni chahiyey.
    सकारात्मक मन शायद आवश्यक है। क्योंकि यदि आप ऐसा नहीं करते हैं, तो आप सफल नहीं होंगे, मुझे लगता है कि विश्वास के साथ व्यापारी को और अधिक अध्ययन की आवश्यकता है। एक चीज जो एक व्यापारी या एक महत्वाकांक्षी व्यापारी के रूप में याद रखना चाहिए वह यह है कि विदेशी मुद्रा या मुद्रा व्यापार के साथ आपको एक बार में सफल नहीं होना है। मेरे ऑनलाइन ट्रेडिंग के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में निराशाजनक, मुझे पता है कि हाँ मैं सही व्यापार कर सकता हूं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार से पैसा कमा सकता हूं। कई व्यापारी ट्रेडिंग कर रहे हैं और पैसा कमा रहे हैं इसलिए मैं ट्रेडिंग में सफल नहीं हो रहा हूं, मैं भी एक दिन बड़ी राशि कमा रहा हूं।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are 80% trader in Forex trading who loss his capital many time . But they gain start trading with a new hope. Because Forex is a business where has many profit . But Forex need just experience. that i suffer a loss of a couple o f-oint in time. despite the fact that it all were definitely small amounts. that i apso certain that is capable if it all. which means that most people usually do not suffer a loss of an individual's pray. basically check out reallyh ard. you can try ot all. place mind to start this. rbing it as the work. consequently will help yu you to start this.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we trade in this market we want to earn money from this makret and we can not want to loose money from this makret .Loss and profit are the part of this market and we can loose money from this market some time and we loss hope for success .We do not be hopeless and we need to try and we learn about our mistake and in this way we can earn more from this market because we can control our mistake.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh baat hum sab trader kay liya bohat important ha kay agar hum some time money loss ker datay hain to humain hopeless naheen hona chahiya kionkay yah bhee aik part ha forex kay business ka jo loog loss ker jatay hain woh apna loss recover bhee yaheen say he kertay hain es liya kabhee bhee give up naheen kerna chahiya kabhee na kabhee success zaroor milta ha. Haan ji ye to hay jub bhe koi yahan kaam karta hay to iss main ye masla hay kay jub apko loss hota hay to aap iss main hadd se zyada loss hota hay or apko pura mahina bgher earning kay guzaarna parhta hay to iss hal main bahot se log iss kaam ko chordetay hain to aesa nahi karna chahiyey balkay ainda kay lye koshish karni chahiyey.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many thanks my good friend, it is a wonderful motivation as well as useful. Really most of us mustn't be gloomy as well as the activities that individuals do. because More than likely we are able to cash in on forex currency trading. mainly because aside from the service provider experience burning, a lot of currency trading professionals which revenue doing in currency trading as a method to obtain their particular earnings.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bai jan men ap ki baat se agree hun k is men agar apna balance lose krte hen to ap ko preshan nahi hona chaiye bja he k insan ko preshani hoti he pr men smjta hun k jis ka aik bar nuqsan hota he dubara us ko profit hi hota he is liye himat na choren or is men ache se mehnat kren ye ap k liye chalange he kya ap is se haar man lo ge kbi nahi men to ese nahi krun ga blke tkr ka mukabla krta hun or is men earn kr dikhaun ga

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my spouse and i get rid of about three occasion. however he idea ehded up a small amount. my spouse and ieven now self-assured i are able to do hte idea. consequently anyone never get rid of your current expect. only try out challenging. yo'uee able to do the idea. cllection your head to accomplish this. get it as being a jbo. and hten it will help oughout to accomplish this. What you wish to become a undefeated forex merchandiser is Associate in Nursing attitude; a positive frame of mind; sure strength to influence trial and error, and deeper understanding of things. One factor that ought to keep in mind as a merchandiser or Associate in Nursing aspiring merchandiser is that with forex or currency commerce you don�t ought to succeed promptly.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if you are hopeless after losing money in the forex trading business then do not be disappoint and come again with some more hard work make new planning and use good skills and do practice on demo account more an more and i hope you will be a good and successful trader in the froex market main thing do not lose heart and do not be disappoint disappointment is a bad thing if you are trading in forex

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have positive mind is probably essential. because if you do not that you will not be success I think with confidence trader need more study andOne thing that should remember as a trader or an aspiring trader is that with forex or currency trading you don�t have to succeed at once I never be hopeless in the forex business for my online trading , i know that yes i will can doing the right trading and earn money from the forex market . Many traders are doing trading and earn money so why i am not success in trading , i am also one day earn big amount of money .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 574 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)