+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex, a quick way to make money.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is like walking on a rope. You need exercise and high concentration to walk on the rope. Once you reach balance, it is a cake of the road. In forex, you need a proven forex trading strategy that suits your trading style and by following money management strictly, this can be an excellent business for making fast money. and Yes, of course, Forex is a fast way to make money for people who know exactly about Forex trading. That is why they prefer to trade to make money. but it is not easy for those who want to make money in a short amount of time and they think that Forex only provides profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not. It seems to me to be able to get large and consistent profits is a long process. I think success is a struggle, and struggle is a long journey and must go through long stages and processes. especially for beginners like me, because there are many things I have to learn to get consistent profits. but it will be different from professional traders who have, because in addition to experience and knowledge he also has a large capital investment so that forex can be a fast way to get money. and yes if you are a fast trader to find out prices and you can predict well and you can make the right decision in fast time then this can be a great market for you to achieve fast money and how this is a marekt where many people make money fast so the possibilities are always for everyone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in this world we can get success and we can become a trader for sure but success requires a number of different things so there are no limits and everyone has the right and opportunity to be a good trader and learning is also available for everyone so just be positive and do some positive work ... so I just feel like I've become a trader and it's not too difficult. and is liye mein nehi khelta shayed mein apne aap ko nahi samjhta scalping ka aur mujhe to test hi ahca lagta hai yani long term rading aur jis tarah t20 risk mein lena parta hai aap aap jaldi out ho sakte mujhe to test hi ahca lagta hai yani long term rading aur jis tarah t20 risk mein lena parta hai aap aap jaldi out ho sakte ho is tarah yahn bhi hoga long term ho t20 ka wohi khel sakta hi so the merchant kuch was sick bhi honge jo scalping k master honge.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a good working strategy then you can multiply your account in a short amount of time ... Although you need to have enough experience with your strategy ... but it is true that you really can make a lot of money from this market ... however you need use the right money management for this ... because no matter how good your strategy is, you can still face losses due to sudden sharp movements. and yes my friend forex is a fast way to make money but also the fastest way to lose your capital so You must learn more about forex and you must have very good knowledge about stratigies if you want to earn money but if you are a good trader, you can make money quickly.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex is a fast way to make money from trading, trading, profits, profits and money. fast money results karne k liye market ko focus because chahye aur broker k signal ko follow karen aur trade trades keep pey lagyen gy to the application jaldi se profit kama sakty hain. and maybe it is every thing in forex and we can be surprised several times with the results of the trade but overall this is a good margin and we can get consistent profits and I'm sure this really happens if not who will trade only all the time so there is definitely some good past results for some people encourage them to remain as forex traders.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this sense you have said that you are right. Forex can take your time to master it so that anyone who enters forex in the hope of making it so quickly will be disappointed because he will make many mistakes by trying to get money at once and I think, forex is one business, where anyone can get rich earlier than other business. It has great facilities to get profits quickly. Forex can be your first business there and can achieve its goals in a short amount of time. And I believe, this is a fast way to make money.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think many people choose to earn money because forex has the potential for very high returns. and no other business has the potential for very high returns in the case of profits that can be obtained from the forex business. from the initial capital used, a trader can get hundreds of percent profit per month. and it is even the loss of an experienced trader, but keeps trying repeatedly to trade again and hoping to make a profit and try not to lose again. and for a trader who has professional and experienced forex can certainly make a quick way to earn money. and I, totally disagree. I think you can get money in forex in a short time. learning the basics in forex and virtual trading to experience the market and trading platform will take around 3-4 months. I think this time is sufficient and if you are smart, you will get capital through forums like this during that time until you are ready to trade.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business that has a very high return potential. a trader has an extraordinary opportunity to get a big profit from the capital he uses. but the abilities of each trader differ from one trader to another. so the profit is also not the same. for professionals to get money quickly is common, but for beginners it is difficult to achieve. because to get high profits consistently requires a lot of experience and knowledge and Forex is a business where profit opportunities are high. Anyone can make money quickly here. Although his business is based online, he has a good opportunity. Forex trading is a good way to make money quickly. Only with a little awareness can anyone win easily here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to guam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! I really appreciate your opinion that, Forex is a fast way to make money. But we also have to remember that Forex is also a very risky source of making money. So, my proposal is that we should not think of it as just a money-making machine. and Yes absolutely, forex trading is the best way to make money in a short amount of time, here you can make lots of money in a short amount of time, so just wait in forex trading to learn and then you join and get from forex trading,

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a fast way for those who know everything about Forex and they know well about the market situation they know the past and future market situation and know all about the market where the market will stop and where the market has to go and I love the way you think, friend. yes, forex is not a fast way to get money. To make money in forex trading, one must have a lot of knowledge for it. First, they must learn a lot to master a number of skills to increase their trade. And then, they have to practice a lot on a demo account to ensure that they can reduce risk when they trade on a real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)