+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex, a quick way to make money.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a little confused, actually I am a beginner in this trading job and I really think that it is one of the easy ways to get money, but the important thing is if you learn it or learn the basics then it is a fast way to get money or vice versa no. and Forex currency trading business is never a fast way to make money in this business. This is a surefire way to make money if we traders know the right set to do and apply when we trade the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, the forex market is very risky but a quick way to get money but not easy. You can earn a very handsome income from the forex market according to your capital if you can understand this market correctly, make good decisions. don't be easy on the forex market. and I think when we think alike that forex is a hasty way to raise a lot of money, we lose everything that governs our intentions. I estimate that when we want to change a successful trader, we must survive and need a gradual method, not calculating what you should use for it. This hebdomad or this month honors that it is in your gloves and you can get it easily I praise the best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's like that but it also depends on the way we trade, if the trade continues to how you want to find the lost money, the main goal is to make money, always use the stops that are lost in our trade, from there we can see the mistakes we trade , the biggest mistake in trading is too fast to gain profits and lose for too long and this is a fast way to make money, but how fast we make money depends on how much risk we take in trading. The more risk we take, the more money we can make. Taking risks is also not an easy task, to do this we must have enough knowledge, enough courage and free margins to deal with negative earnings floating several times.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Look for indicators to confirm trends. In the world of forex often "spike" or price increase / fall suddenly but again at its original level. Often movements give rise to false trapping signals. We can avoid this by using the help of other indicators that aim to confirm trend signals that emerge from the MA crossover. There are many indicators that can be used in this case, including; MACD, Stochastic and RSI. You can try this indicator and choose which one is the best indicator for you and I would not call it a quick way but would call it a little time to make money. initially it would be too painful to collect enough bonuses to invest in the market. it will take a little time to accumulate bonuses. then you will not be sure to profit from the market and if you lose you have to start all over again. To make good profits, you will need to practice hard trading software.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a way to get rich quickly. Actually this is a real business. In forex, profits depend on your deposit. If the deposit is higher then the profit will be higher. If you want more profits, the risk will be higher that it shouldn't be done. and FOREX is not a fast way ... we have to be fast because every trader in the market cannot earn that good income .. most traders have to face losses in their early days ..

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YES, we can make money quickly on forex. I am very happy with it, when I withdraw the first profit and I know if I have good skills in trading then I will make money every day and make forex as my money making machine and I don't think so, retributive forex treats retributive to get success . more and more traders are registering because it is so old he never profits or loses continuously. but as high as we need to travel to learn most of my forex can play wealth

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true, that patience is very important in this forex business. we will not be able to get many benefits quickly, because that would be a huge risk. so in my opinion it's better if we think more towards being consistent in profit. therefore in the process of achieving success it will also require a long process and time and there is no doubt that forex is a fast source of making money but it is also risky. we can benefit only if we trade with the right planning and money management and let go of all bad habits such as greed and fear and always control our emotions so there is an increased chance of getting money.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it really depends on the best way we understand forex trading because i know some forex traders end up losing accounts all day and some traders make the best number of pips there really needed so for me i think the answer is the best know for every trader but the more you trade, the more you know forex and that is a relative problem. because it depends on his ability. people who are able to realize the process will succeed but those who don't will not succeed. patience is the main virtue here. sometimes it takes months or even a year to make a profit. men who can do it are easy to make money and men who don't get margin calls easily.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to densus88 For This Useful Post:

endus (2019-11-19)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not like some fast rich qet schemes. I would describe it as a gold mine. To get gold from a gold mine, you have to go through what is needed. Likewise in forex trading. You have to go through the process of learning and learning in any field, meaning some mistakes will occur. These mistakes should help someone to ask questions and learn to do better. With time and constant practice, the right mindset will be achieved. Anyone who has gone through what I refer to as Egypt forex trading will agree that it has a very challenge and once you overcome it you can get to the promise land of pips, the promise land of profitable trading. This is equally risky and beneficial.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

endus (2019-11-19)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no fast way to make money in this world. You must do something to achieve such benefits. And this is also the same for forex. But if you have good knowledge in forex, then you can definitely get fast money on forex. But to get a good experience in forex is not easy. need to practice more to get money from forex. and yes forex is a fast way to make money I believe this is a fast way but not an easy way. Most of the traders come here to get profit but they fail. So it is very difficult to continue the process of earning fast. Fast income can cause fast loss too remember !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)