+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 192 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1914

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. thats the difference between robots and manual trading. we can improvise at different situations differently and not follow the same rule everywhere. if applied correctly then this can lead us to reasonable profit...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zaidis is an unknown quantity at this point zaidis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then the emotional control of trade and commerce try to play a maximum or 1 or 2 and which is very important to keep in your mind waiting for the result of an open trading and if you want to change something with an open heart and without fear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ardiancok is an unknown quantity at this point ardiancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Think of all the things in your life you want better. Make a list of all the things, or the thing, that you want to change, don't hesitate.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high patience required to achieve this. I try is to keep the concentration and create a peaceful heart in order to perform calmly and not in a hurry. it is hard for me to face is the emotional factor.that's my experience may be useful.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, however we have to adapt, so try to multiply your experiences if you've experienced where it will be very easy to adapt to various circumstances. which may be different from each other.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalatim View Post
    I focus on the table during negotiations, and do not think the gain or loss. I tried to trade without emotion, and tried to remove fear. I'm trading in pairs I know.
    its a good thing for you , always try to trade without emotions because the more emotional you will become the more you will strat doing over trading because emotions always makes you greedy and some times defensive so always try to make yourself safe and secure , and trade with calm mind.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Junior Member kalatim is an unknown quantity at this point kalatim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I focus on the table during negotiations, and do not think the gain or loss. I tried to trade without emotion, and tried to remove fear. I'm trading in pairs I know.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    When trading, I try not to dream. I focus on the chart, and do not think the profit or loss. I tried to trade without emotion, and tried to suppress the fear. I'm trading in pairs that I know.
    You are absolutely correct and i think you will be success in forex trading because when a trade control emotion and fear in his trading then he take correct decision in forex trading and correct decision help to make profit.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by terajana View Post
    sometimes we will find a difficult situation in trading, but we also we should be able to make informed decisions in order to resolve the issue before us .. experience of the trader will make it easy for us to get out of difficult situations like that ..
    true friend, I agree with your opinion that we are running in the forex business then we will see some problems. this is not a problem for us. because we can learn with senior traders to be able to solve the problems we face in the forex business.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a trader when experiencing situations that upset or loss to make the loss as well as the advantages of delayed recall in mind that have occurred that resulted in losses for the experience that will be used for future capital and must keep the spirit and hard work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 192 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)