+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 192 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if you want to success in forex business then you control your emotion then you have a good trader because in forex business emotion control is very difficult and you do not success without that position and second hardworking is very important. yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think it�s no double that you have to change your trades in some situations like if you are not having any idea about the trades then you have to adapt a new trading style, like some time you have to do hedging and some time you go for scalping, you also have to change your behavior according to the situation and act then.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

caribian (2020-07-14)

Trusted Member Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,621 Times in 3,251 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also very confident on the Forex rules and discipline on the business and also give up my bad habits for gaining success on the Forex trading business.I also feeling very interesting on the business and learning the business very well.Doing hard work every day and night and try to doing consistency profit on the business. absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that it is very difficult to act best in worse situation and also act good in profitable situation, because sometime you earn good profit, but you become ever confident and go to over trading and then your little mistake will become the reason of your big loss, so remove your greed, emotions and fear for becoming a professional trader.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

caribian (2020-07-14), douglas (2020-07-12)

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends if we change ourself according to the best situation, when we have more trading experiences and best knowledge of Forex trading business. It is most required to avoid loss and mistakes which was previously held by us, so we should improve our trading skill knowledge and best experiences in this trading platform to act us in the best situation. Traders must be able to react to situations and try to be more patient comfort and control their emotions, and to be prepared for any situation, and all of the businesses in a positive frame of mind and a good deal of discipline accordingly.A or the kind of response you should.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that changing yourself is not easy. When it is about our emotion and greediness then it is tough to control. But if we can make a habit of that we can control ourselves. It's very much important for a forex trader to control their emotions. When any hard or confusing situation comes we should handle that situation with calm. We should not jump in to the trading market just without looking at the fundamental and technical analysis so the trader should in touch closely with the fundamental and technical analysis for making money from this business.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i can changes yourself to act the best situation forex me humen bhot ziada mehnat or hard working ki zarorat hoti hai pher ja kar hum is me kaam kar skhtay han forex se best koi business nahe hota hai jis me hum bhot ache tarha se trading kar k gain kar skhtay han is me hum apni life ko change kar skhtay han forex me trading karni chahaiye..ye sba bahut zaruri hota hai agar aapko acha trader banna hai aur forex se bahut paisa kamana hai control his emotions and must be prepared for every situation and should be able to react accordingly.A good trading discipline and positive

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave For This Useful Post:

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is really an important question from you that how we can change our mind set according to the situation where we are trapped by the market. Actually market moves in the direction that cannot be predicted but there are some strategies and learning process. learning psychological strategy we can control our emotion when we are getting loses. So learning can control our mind. And second big thing is experience.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut zaruri hota hai forex me kyunki ye dono trader ke dushman hote hai iske alawa experiance bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki jaise jaise aap forex me nayi nayi situation dekhte hai waise waise aapko unse nibatne ke tarika milta hai trading activities at end of day and try to point out if there were some mistakes that could be avoided and then prepare strategy for next day emotions ek bahut badi wajah hai jonp aapko kisi bhi volatile conditions mein trade karne ko force karti hai aur agar hum log yeh final kar lete hai ki kab enter karna hai aur kaise enter aur exit karna hai to yeh best way hai emotions ko door karne ka.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A dealer have to be secure and patient and have to usually try to control his feelings and ought to be prepared for each scenario and have to be capable of react as a consequence.A great buying and selling field and advantageous frame of thoughts will permit a dealer to be prepared and react in every form of state of affairs or the markets. hanji forex ke business me trader ko experience banana hota hai,trader esme achhe se practice karenga uske baad he wo market me achha kar sakenga,trader ko esme soch samajhkar he market me chalna chahiye..

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it takes time you may take time to really adjust yourself and prove you are doing the wrong thing and the right thing is to really understand the market in a more profound way we have to work right in certain postions that we know for the good we have the greatest of us all is the good issues we run in forex that make us really know how well we can work hard the best way is to keep on practicing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 192 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)