+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 371 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3701

Thread: High leverage is risky or Highly Profitable?

Senior Member tauseefch1 is on a distinguished road tauseefch1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think mery khayal sy best bhe ha kiyon k agar profit earn hota ha to wo bhe kafi zyada hota ha wasy agar acha experience ho or achi trad ati ho to loss kam chance hoty ha or profit k zyada chance hoty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's really highly risky to go for high leverage. it provides both the chances to earn quickly as well as loose early too. in order to choose high leverage, you must have high investment too, other wise it is always suggested to go for a small leverage and start getting small profit, better then to loose every thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member husnikhan is an unknown quantity at this point husnikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the leverage it had no effect on trading results, because it was in the trading leverage that capital constraints only can we wear and I myself like a big leverage, because it does not determine the most important that we can manage the risks and money menejement should be true.

Banned adnan22 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually leverage is collective for the monger to get a righteous border for their trading, so there is no intellect most them give represent them superior or bad, because they set it and they get the results, and at this premise, investment is real useful..so if they knock their misconception and losing to investing i view they are not willing to prettify a merchandiser, or low moral.

Senior Member namodur is an unknown quantity at this point namodur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion are both, the leverage have a high risk and high profit, but the preferred thing is that using a small leverage and don't invest your money for losing them, so if you want to survive and build wealth in this business you must start by small leverage and small investment and step by step you will make a big profit.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    I always warn the new trading about the choosing the leverage it is not a good thing like they think it is, it is true that leverage who makes us enter the market of forex and trade with little amount even a dollar but at the same his he give the access to loss to take all of our money in one loss of understand what i mean.

Banned titheakter4571 is an unknown quantity at this point titheakter4571's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think piping investment is the both luxuriously attempt and advanced get, because when you merchandise with the a big lot size i guess you may tackling the clear or the death, all almost the analysis and the strategy that you grow it. Thanks

Senior Member ak1 is an unknown quantity at this point ak1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the higher the leverage that we use that means there is a chance we could get a higher income, but also a high risk of loss as well. So we have to have good money management and analysis that has been generated during her Treding, from that experience makes us smart, learn from experience and mistakes

Senior Member fxbig is an unknown quantity at this point fxbig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think both are true because if we use high leverage we can loss our much money as well as we can gain big profits.
    in the starting the initiator person use low leverage and when people get expert then they tried high leverage because now they are experienced they want to earn more profit.

Banned utpoldas873 is an unknown quantity at this point utpoldas873's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my belief the fortissimo investment is the both top risk and piping earn, because when you trade with the a big lot filler i opine you may grappling the gain or the experience, all roughly the reasoning and the strategy that you canvas it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 371 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)