+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 371 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage is risky or Highly Profitable?

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is a great risk in the high leverage because in this way we increase our ability to take big lots with the less investment and i think this is only for the professional and we all the new traders should do trade with the low leverage and yes if we take a big risk in trading then we can get big profit , the low risk lead to low profit, the forex is the best and easy way to earn and learn, it is the profitable business, we can invest our income at forex it is the best way for money management , the forex paid the more profit able money to their investors , so the forex is best business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tabib For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is very risky business. we should avoid high leverage becasue high leverage has high risk. we can lose much money quickly. choose low leverage to limit your transaction. keep apply stoploss to limit your loss. don't take high risk to earn much money quickly leaverage apko broker ki taraf se di jati hai orr iska mtlb ye hota hai ke app ko jitni leaverage di jaa rhi hai utna hee apki trades mn broker ki enrollment hai jis se apki trades risk mn aa jati hain to koshish kren ke apki trades mn leaverage km se km ho ke apki trades ko km se km risk ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear traders i think and strongly beleive that in forex trading the best investment is your skills.if you want to success then you must be invest your skills before you invest money Skills aap us he wakt hasil ker sktey hen ager aap proper direction may safar ker rhey hen or apni skills kay faida ko pehchantay hen. Skills aap usi wakt polish ker sktey hen ager aap knowledge hasil kerny ki zyada say zyada koshih kren.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir do you put in your mind sir it is more dangers for you and any one of trading consider it’s no double that the opportunity to increase your considerable benefit, it can also result in loss. Beginners it means that you should use when making low leverage and foreign exchange experts, they will I be able to use the highly leveraged Therefore, it is possible. Yes absolutely my dear, In forex market i do believe trader should know that high profit or leverage is not the problem of the forex market trader but the ability to understand the movement of market is the main thing that trader need to earn good amount of money

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very dangerous when used in forex..it does offer you the chance to boost your profits considerably but it can also bring losses....the more leverage you use the bigger best of luck.the more you can get your free margin. but always be aware of misusing of the leverage. a single misuse of leverage can eat your all money that you have invested. Of course, leverage is elevated more dangerous on account I'm always what I deal low-leveraged, because it is very safe on the account and I would also recommend all members, to reduce the leverage in their accounts.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is risky and also profitable. It will be profitable if we can is it properly. But who knows only 10% get success in this business. I leverage help us to gain more profit with the small investment.. On the other hand should be mentioned that the novice investor should not be naive and think that will achieve success in a few operations. The forex is a tiring and exhausting work where success and profits come after a long time.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is most popular business you enter the demo account Practice for a long time on demo account to learn more about Forex you can also learn by reading posts on Forex forum i think high leverage is risky so you can started work in low leverage then this is profitable work. and it can be risky and benefited too. According to environment because of the threat available on the net using more money and giving more chance to use and earn money can the dengrous too so we nead to understand and 1st prove your worth of security and then give the more money to the business men working on it.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that forex trading is a risky trading business if we can not use the high leverage properly, high leverage is always high risky and we need to use the high leverage when we will be well experienced and we can use low leverage at the beginning. On the Forex trading business high leverage is also high risky and profitable too.Because if you doing trade with high leverage then we can doing trade with big lots and also doing big profit ,but it's to much risky too.So we should not doing trade with big risk and then we can be lost every things.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The knowledge that a forex exchange trader has with general leverage use is actually deciding whether leverage is risky or rewarding. Risks in forex markets can be controlled and we can take advantage of leverage by using it correctly and leveraging could be sometimes really lucrative as well as really dangerous when employed in Fx. It lets you do give you the opportunity to improve your income significantly nevertheless additionally, it can bring loss a lot more leveraging you have the higher quality , all the best ..

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think high profitable is risky because if we want to gain high profit then we will have to invest high capital wich tends to be high risk of having loss so in my view high profit is more risky then high leverage
    and It does offer you the chance to boost your profits considerably but it can also bring losses. i mean beginners should use low leverage and when they will expert in forex,they can use high leverage. so you can use a good software for trading....thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 371 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)