+ Reply to Thread
Page 901 of 905 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 899 900 901 902 903 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 9043

Thread: Is there any different between demo account and real account?

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo and real are not same because demo use just for trading experience and real use for after experience and activity this is so different demo and real we should use first demo and after 3 month real trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jameskira is an unknown quantity at this point jameskira's Avatar
    Thanks
    In demo forex trading, you have no pressure in doing every trades because you have no fear in dealing with losses. In addition you more or less will treat that as a game and every trades for you is a bet.

In real forex trading you have to be familliar with the market trend and update with the news that is affecting the market position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is really a funny question.In demo account what ever you do its virtual ie the profit loss etc.
    you can play with demo account and its free.
    but in real account you need to deposit real money and trade.if you make profit its real and even loss is real.

Member hsngs14 is an unknown quantity at this point hsngs14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading there is no different between demo account and real account the only different that you are trading without emotions and your profit or your lose is just vertial demo is for learning but real is for trading.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big difference in demo account and in real account is that we just test our stretegies in demo account and gain understanding about the trade and it will not give you any profit to us but in real account ap jo bhi action keray gay us ka ap ko reward milay ga as loss and profit ki form ma. demo account is just like a fantasy and real account is real trading that you have to do.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by awan2good76 View Post
    I want to know what is the real difference with demo account and real account.Is there any thing to watch while trading during real trading.
    bas g ye bhi koi pochne wali bat ha kiya sab ko pata ha k real or demo main kiya farq ha demo main app jo bhi trading kartey hane to us ka profit app ko nhi milta sirf experince he hasil hota ha par real mainn app ko experience or profit dono milta ha yahi main farq ha dono main

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo accounts and real accounts are very different in its run as a demo account trader usually will not make it feel afraid to make mistakes resulting in loss or MC is different from a real account traders fear could make the deal for fear of losing their funds.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    No difference, both are connected real time global market. The difference is only a mental atmosphere. If you are using a demo account, perhaps without any emotional stress, although using a lot higher. But once using a real account, your heart will beat faster.
    demo account aur real account ki sabse achi baat yahi hai ki dono me rate hamesha same rehte hai aur smae tarike se dono move karte hai
    fark hota hai to bas real pasie ka aur unreal paise ka..iske alawa dono trading me koi bhi fark nahi hota..trader ko demo account bhi real ki tarah hi karna chahaiye

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me when i trade in demo account i dont do the same order and i dont feel the same feeling so i think that there is some different between the real account and the demo one well when i get profit in the demo i feel some regret too and i ask my self why i dont do this in the real account i think that the trade in the demo account very useful to get the experience

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    bohat bara difference ha.as jaisa k game nd reality main hota ha film nd reality ma hota ha.demo account to sirf familiar kernay kliyay hota ha real account ko.Is ma trading nhi hoti just practise hi hoti h.nd is ma profit ka matlab yeh nhi k ap kuch earn ker rahay ho...
    demo account sirf familiar karane ke liye nahi hota..forex me sabse zada role demo acount ka hi hota hai kyunki jo trader demo account me paise nahi kama sakta wo real account me bhi paise nahi kama sakta..demo account ko ache se karna bahut zaruri hota hai forex me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 901 of 905 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 899 900 901 902 903 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)