+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 905 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any different between demo account and real account?

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many companies that are providing forex alert services but when it comes to you and your investment, you need to take care about certain important factors that help you in subscribing the best company. You need to check the accuracy of their alerts as forex alerts given by them are accurate or not and for this you need to talk to their previous clients as what are their views regarding the company providing forex alerts. If you want to gain more money in Forex alerts .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bodex is on a distinguished road bodex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here the question largely depends on the broker. I tried to work with different companies, and in each demo mode is configured differently. Now I work with the broker ExpertOption, and there the demo mode under the conditions is very close to the real one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex training is very risky market and if any one want to join forex market he need to get training first because without training he should loose all his investment. The best way of improving you ability and practice in trading is Demo trading. There is no difference in demo trading or real trading the trading terminal is same but in Demo trading you didn't use real money.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to point that there is not difference between demo account and the real account. In real account customer invest the amount in the real account and in Demo Account Company facilitate to fill the dollor in the Demo Account. In Demo account if you earn any amount you have not any claim on it. In my opinion, trading on a demo account from various brokers for 2 weeks. I'm very consistently making profit, so I'd like to start doing real trades. I've been practicing mostly with an Alpari demo account, and intend to register a real account there once ready. My trades go over a period of 10-15 minutes usually.

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account or demo account main bara farak hota hai q k realy account main agar trade main loss ho jay to aap k hakekat main paisy katty hain or agar demo main aisa ho to aap k pasi nahe katty bal k aap k tajar bay main ezafa hota hai or aap aslee trade main aapko es tajar bay say faida hota hai . i think pehly demo use karien phir real account per kaam karien ye he best tareka hai....ok:-)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that Forex training is very risky market and if any one want to join forex market he need to get training first because without training he should loose all his investment. The best ways of the improving you ability and practice in trading is Demo trading. There is no difference in the demo trading or the real trading the trading terminal is same but in Demo trading you didn't use real money !

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course it is different between demo and real account. in demo account everything is free, we dont need to invest money to trade in demo account. but in real we need real money to trade. we dont feel fear to loss when we trade in demo, i just test my strategy and my skill to make analysis. in real account we need to be confident when make analysis because we can loss our money.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally demo account or live account is same,but also if you started live account you can face many different,because there have many tension and there have work scared and one time you can go in loss after you fall in loss then many people scared and there result bad.you can take a deal at demo account it is easy but before take a lot at real account many tension and confused start working at our head .So it is true demo or real account are physically different.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo and real both are same, demo trade with fake money and real trade with our own money.if you are new to this field then i must advise you to use demo account as your real one in terms of loss and profit. also i suggest to open the demo account with same amount of money that you tend to invest when you go for the real account. but dont hesitate to experiment on demo account using all indicators and other helpful things to see how good they can perform for you, this is the purpose of demo account, you need to learn more and more from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 905 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)