+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 524 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 5237

Thread: How much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?

Member bigvic28 is an unknown quantity at this point bigvic28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really appreciate the anxiety in you as a beginning to earn such amount with that lot size, yes it happened to me when i heard about the forex market and the calculation on how with a lot size i can make more money, really it the joy of trading, but here i a good advise for you, with such a spirit as a beginner it will make you loss and learn the forex trading in a hard way, please just take your time to get more informations and how you can succeed it, google free ebooks for beginners it will help you, don't bother to jump into trading without a good knowledge about the market.it a very risky market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading the forex trading markets with a lot size of 8 is really a huge thing, but it is possible. We can invest 15,000 dollars into forex and then we would trade and get all those lots sizes in our trades and make huge profits as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not aware of this 8 lots, what is his i can't understand it, as i am the newbie that's why i never understand this thing, as i know i think that minimum amount of money investment is always good in the trading, and its workable.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each standart lot will be 10 usd based on market and 8 lots means 80 usd per pip.so you will need at leas 10.000 usd for trading that high lots.l m confuse if why do you want to use 8 lots for trading.is there any special reason or you are just asking?it will be good to try demo account if you have a strategy rather than risking your own funds.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the lot size if you are trading with 8 lots and size of each lot is 0.01 mean 1 cent per **** than only $50 to $100 are enough but if you wanna trade with 0.5 lot size than you need to have at least $1000 in your account.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It should start trading with a demo account and then when you feel comfortable you can start with a real account with little capital and trade with the small lot size. It is good for you when you understand all the foreign exchange market and when you have greater capital , then you can start with the large lot size.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    how much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?
    i m beginner , i know it only for my information .
    please give your opinions also.
    Hi friend, if you want to minimum investment to trade with 8 lots, i will make a calculation for you.i strongly recommend you that you should trade by micro account.it means that 8 lots =8*100,000 cents=800,000 cents,if you use the leverage 200,you need 8000 cents=80 usd.instead of micro account,you can use 8000 usd for standard account.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course you will be enough circuitry to trade with a capital of $ 180 but it is possible for security reasons so we can make better trading by using a lower lot size if the size of lot 1 in the standard accounts apparently still at risk

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To trade a standard lot you should have a capital of 10000$ according to my Money management calculations, and for trading 8 standard loots you should have at least 80000$ in you account.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the lot size if you are trading with 8 lots and size of each lot is 0.01 mean 1 cent per **** than only $50 to $100 are enough but if you wanna trade with 0.5 lot size than you need to have at least $1000 in your account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 524 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)