+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 524 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 5237

Thread: How much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    how much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?
    i m beginner , i know it only for my information .
    please give your opinions also.
    trading forex with 8 lots is so maximum, i don't think that you have enough money, if you use the 1000 leverage, you must to have 800 usd, but so risk, my advise is trade small and never trade riskly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the minimum investment you can start trading is $ 100, but always be exposed to loss and must not exceed the lot size for only 10 cents
    If you want a good capital must be $ 1000

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u are saying 8 lots ..u must have ofspecify which currency pair u are talking about ...u can find out the calculator in instaforex website where u can get all the information about that

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar app na aik achi trading karni hai forex may tu app ko chiya hai kay app jo hai woh aik achi investment karain taka app ko aik acha profit hasil ho sakaya

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if u are new trader then u must have deposit more then 200 dollars in ur account and then trade the small volume like as the investment of 200 dollars trade volume is 20 cent not more then

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexmaster View Post
    i think for ex market trading deposit is no limited and you are able 8 lots for ex currency buy or sell you are deposit $3000 because low deposit is a very risky high deposit comfortable and risk free and i think you will deposit and you are able and you should earn forum posting and deposit some money
    Yes it is risky business when some person starts its business he sets its criteria.When conditions are filfulled with this criteria business is going in right position but when trade variate from this criteria trade goes in loss.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to open 8 lot with your balance without any safety and money management system. If you can invest 120$ you can open 8 lots with 1:1000 leverage. But i want to tall you if you dont follow money management and risk management system then there is big chance to lose your account balance. So you should be careful and dont over trade.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lot size 8 main trade karne ke liye kam se kam one million dollars hone chahiye aur isse kam main trade karna risky hai
    agar aap ke paas itna investment karne ke liye rakam hai to aap itni badi lot size ka istemal karein .

Senior Member wendhrie is an unknown quantity at this point wendhrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is too high fore beginner if trading with 8 lots, but if you are an expert, it's OK. And also it is very risky. At the beginning of trading with the real account start with lot size of 0.1 or 0.05 with the investment of 100$. Learn about forex market as much as you can possible.

Banned mastri296 is an unknown quantity at this point mastri296's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    For 1 lot I think you need at least 100000$ so for 8 lot you will need a 800000$ it is all about money management and you should use money management when you trade. It si going to save your account from being destroyed.
    in my opinion, you do trade with money management is great, because if you do trade with 8 lots and you must have a capital of $ 800 000, then you take the risk is very small, because there is no 1% risk you take in your trade .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 524 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)