+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 524 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: How much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Nahi main yeH suGgestion kIsi ko naHi dEtA kYuN lOg AksaR Itni Bari baR iNestmeNs kR Dete HaIn LoTs ete hain JesE K MlOohai 100% Mrket mAn kI hOa or Hr aGi cAdle Ksi hOi oRphir hAAth r haath Dhre beTh Jate Hin yEH Kh kr k yeH Mrket rISy hAin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to stack eight piles for your mercantilism, that means one goal = eighty dollars and if you want a thousand points for your margin, then you have to set a minimum capital of eighty million dollars ... well my friend is often a giant capital for mercantilism and you only want to build two orders every day, you can get a lot of profit and I think that 8lot is huge, and you have to think in terms of the risks of both if we use 8lot. because a lot when experiencing one analysis and causing losses, will be a big loss. so that it can damage our psychology. so use a large lot, must be based on considerations that are really good, especially in terms of risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Large investments need to trade with 8 lots, at least $ 5,000. Because you are a new trader, I think you should invest in $ 100 and lot size not more than $ 0.10, because most of the beginners who are not skilled lose their first deposit. So practice demo trading with $ 100 at least one month. As a result, you can find out your weaknesses. and yes you are right, we have to trade with money management, so we have to calculate the maximum volume for our trade, and I think it would be better if we trade with a maximum volume of 5% of our capital.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fast and For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when to use pennies in a trading account is it better for us to use only a small amount and $ 100 in trading and will be able to make better not to waste trading capital and you need to trade which currencies or commodities to trade ??? I think the best way to calculate our margins is using the Instaforex calculator which you can find from the Instaforex website ... it depends entirely on the leverage you choose.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, i think a lot of boht ziada hote hain kiunek ager ap to 50 dolers for 100 dollers hain is a situation man aik big losses because because ge ager our aap is the main lot thore rakhen ge to aap is ain takriban 1 and 2 lot rkhen ager aap kamyaab hona chhate hain to. That's my opinion. and 100 $ and I think shining the right is very difficult in any sector. There is no miracle that you can take and become like a bill. If we succeed in any sector, we need several options. first More patient. study well, spend a long time and capital money

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because you are abeginner then why do you want to start trading with 8lots.any way i think it depends on the pair on what you want to trade and what leverage you are using. if you really want to know, then you have to invest $ 20,000 in forex. this will allow you to trade profitably with 8 lots and without risking too much of your equity. and I think you need to count with money management. If you want to trade with 8 lots because with money management you can easily get the capital needed to trade with 8 lots. Or you can use 8 lots with your small capital if you want to trade with high risk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    play forex main forex forum new comer hon or play abi trading nai karta lekin mere main khyal so that ap 8 lots of main trade because chahty ho to ap k when we hit 6000 se capital ka hona zaruri hy is an investment in every time we play ziada to skty ho lekin utna hi bara nuksan b skta hy so be careful. and In my opinion, I can say that we have to trade with money management, so we have to calculate the maximum volume for our trade, and I think it would be better if we trade with a maximum volume of 2% of our capital .. Trading with 8 lot sounds like a gamble to me ... Green pips, man.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be able to trade with 8 lots at Instaforex trading terminal, we will need a very large account balance like 7000 dollars to 15,000 dollars ... but trade 8 lots when you have a lot of knowledge and you can do the best analysis and have the best strategy and Because most Senior and experienced members have answered quite clearly, I want to say you should start trading with just 1 or 2 lots. Being a beginner you must start with $ 100 then add capital if you are confident.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, this is a good thread. I think you must have a very large amount for this kind of large investment. so don't ever expect to use a lot like that, but I will say that is a stupid question that you ask. Training makes a man perfect so practice for every job needed in Forex trading is a demo account for newcomers Friends. and Forex trading mein 8 $ ki lot lagana bohat dangerous hota hi our forex trading mein 8 $ ki lot bohat he ziyada hoti hai eis k liye application we pass acha balance hona zarori hai only imaginary mein ager app k pass 1000 $ hona zarori hai eis application sey ko lost nahi hota account ka our application wash nahi hota

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better to use your account if you are a beginner for cent accounts with a margin of 100 times more so if you deposit $ 100 it will be $ 10,000 in cents and profitable because we can start trading with a lot of 0.1 cents in the account and we must trade with our capital and we are ready to lose our money, and we must be disciplined with money management, so it would be better if we trade with a maximum volume of 5%, so we don't have to think about 8 lot volumes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 524 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)