+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 524 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: How much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the minimum amout to iinvest in forex is depend on the lot you trade.if instaforex you trade 0.01 lot, so perpips would be 0,01 usd, if you hace money 5usd, you have power until 500 pips, i think that is ideal........the problem some people want to get more so with a little money they use big lot.and sometime got MC. and i think you must spend about 500 money as investment to business with amount 8 money because you must determine the variety of pips the industry shift it if it opposite on you so you need big investment to not reduce it quick but to fill the opposite.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forget trading with 8 lots, Its out of question lot size. Start with 0.1 or 0.2 lot sizes opening a small account with $50 to $100 capital. feel and learn the market trading with that lot size and try to develop good trading skills reading good books and following good sites / friends and forums and You are start with 0.1,0.2 then your account needed 50 to 100$ for 8 lots.you trade in Gold then needed 100 to 150$. Anyway if you really want to know, then you should invest $20,000 into forex. At the same time if u have huge capital then u will make large profit and become millionaire easily... not of all loss your money something you gain....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother that is a good question. As a successful Forex trader you should to obey the rules of money management. According to money management you should not take risk more than 2%. It is true that to be greedy in this business is so easy. But you have to leave your greed for being a genuine trader. So if you want to trade with 8$ volume then you should have minimum 2000$. and well, my friend... what the reason you want to trade with 8 lot...? it is high lo for me... i think It is depend on your leverage.. and also depend from your risk per trade... if your risk per trade is 100%... i think you just need little capital... but if you is conservative trader, i think you need $10000 capital...

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are thinking is way to ahead bro.trading with 8 standard lots is not for newbie to trade,take an investment of $100 and place a lot size up to 0.03 or 0.05.if you a newbie you have to learned and practice in demo account first.and also most important topic that you need to know the knowledge of money management strategies.So, you can manage your trades with profits and losses.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can earn this business and it is true online business and That depends on just what couple you would like to business inside and also just what power you employ. Just in case you desire to business rare metal inside insta-forex and also rare metal fee will be 1606, you will need 1606$ money to be able to business an individual whole lot with 1: 100 power yet in case there is gold almost all you will require will be 29$ to get a whole lot with 1: 100 power.
    so thanks forex business and it is good for forex business and thanks forex...

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my money direction i merchandise with the request of 1000 pips. So if you impoverishment to dealing with 8 lot size then you necessary to enthrone at smallest 10,000$ to forbid perimeter telecommunication. But my comrade do not exchange with so much funds in the start. If desire so then practice this very management in exhibit for 3 months then interchange true.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to much invest is to much safe for trading If you want to trade with 8 lots than I think you should minimum 1500 dollar.I think this invest is very safe for your trading and you can earn everyday minimum 200 pips from your tarde but you should know trading well. If you start switch with 8 lots. You poverty overmuch book as peak 5000$ in investing 1:1000 in the EUR/USD twosome. If you are a mastermind so you should to use 0.5 lots and keep that then you can swear resoluteness to process your lots.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you use 8 lot size to trade 800 - 900 dollars, then it is a useless thing. This is because the margin will be very slim and a little loss of 100 pips would cause a margin call for the trader. We can use 8,000 dollars to trade 8 lot. and no one can choose for you that how much investment should you have to make that much deals because no system knows that what technique you are following and what is the danger stage that you want to sustain while you business that large. its you who will choose this

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading 8 lots is nojoke. That is $80 per pip. With instaforex you will have a 3 pip spread, so you will be $240 down already when you start. You obviously need to have this at least as a 2% risk for 20 pips, so you are talking about $1600 being a 2% of your account. That means you need an $80 000 account at least.
    and I think for every beginner it is necessary to open trading account with small balance like 20-50$,set low leverage, trade with .01 or .05 lot size.It will be great if we practice trading in real following risk and money management strategies strictly.To trade with 8 lot size you need to have big balance near about 800-900$.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have 1000 $ then you can trade 8 lot or more but never try it in real with such small amount. to really trade lot like 8 you have to balance more than 10000$. for big lot trading we must become sure about the trend and keep it in trade as for short time and try to set a stop loss so that not too big loss have to face. i think for one you have to have very much or you have to br loaded for you to have that kind of company you have to have been managing for a standard bank or something elsehing else

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 524 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)