+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 363 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way is to withdraw always the profit and leave the capital there.if like this maybe within one week your capital will already be double.couse one problem is when ever capital getting bigger then we are taking more risk and getting more aggressive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hsngs14 is an unknown quantity at this point hsngs14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    there is no risk on high leverage even if you take 1:1000 your leverage but the risk is in your money management how ever if you have more than what you lose you will survive and you will recover your loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I m also agree with you k profit ko hamesha withdraw kerva lena chahiya and balance ka part bananay nhi dena chahiyay. as profit ap ka reward hai ap ki learning ka and sahi say trading kernay ka. you should use your bonus for making the balance increase. and if you face loss then you should recover it from bonus also. but if you want to increase your capital then do as you wish.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    aap ki baat sahi to hai lekin mere khyal se agar hamara investment kam hai or ham kisi bonus se trading karna sikh rahe hai to us se hone wale profit ko ni nikalna chahiye.
    hame us profit se ek level fix karna chahiye ki uske baad ham profit ko nikaal sake.
    maine bi apne bonus se 15$ ko profit kamaya hai lekin main usko trading ke liye use ka raha hu.
    jabse forums aur bonus money internet market me aaya hai tabse traders ko bahut fayda hua hai kyunki forums ke zariye unhe seekhne ko bhi milta hai aur bonus money ke zariye wo trading bhi akr saket ahi bina loss ke..har trader ko forums me part lena chahaiey aur bonus money se trading karni chahiye

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    aap ki baat sahi to hai lekin mere khyal se agar hamara investment kam hai or ham kisi bonus se trading karna sikh rahe hai to us se hone wale profit ko ni nikalna chahiye.
    hame us profit se ek level fix karna chahiye ki uske baad ham profit ko nikaal sake.
    maine bi apne bonus se 15$ ko profit kamaya hai lekin main usko trading ke liye use ka raha hu.
    har trader ko apna profit time ke stah nikal lena chahiye kyunki forex market ka kuch bhi bharosa nahi hai..kabhi bhi market apka sara paise leke doob sakta hai..forex market ko predict karna bahut mushkil hota hai..isliye tradres ko time time pe a[pne account se apna profit nikal lena chahaiye

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    Obviously, you were very greedy. The leverage was definitely not the problem, but the lot size that you used per trade. When you make such profits, you should reduce your lot sizes and always do careful analysis before opening a future trade. Also, if you are not to sure of your strategy or your strategy is too risk, you should withdraw your profits constantly.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    Hi my friend greed is curse and you should think that it may not be possible that you all trades will be in profit so if you will get some trades then you may lose the other one and one more that may be you that trade will be in large lot size so you will lose quickly. Try to do money management . you will get better results.
    Sometimes we need a mistake when trading. So that we can make it as experience for success at future .

quoting the words of waren buffet
    "This business is not business analysis, but this business is about money management so that needs to be underlined is the management of capital."

The important things is we must more wise in managing account

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dont do like this mistake

what you feel?
    Its always recommend to withdraw you profit if you reach 20% profit. This is the way to safe your profits. You may try hard to safe your initial fund but you got lose by some chances. If i trade with bonus, then i withdraw immediately after closing my deals. You use huge risks to make $6 profit from $15 capital fund in 1 hour. You lose your funds by not using MM only.

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes definitely this is the only risk in this trade once we earn some money we try to earn some more out of it..... humans never get satisfied out of anything... we should have an idea of the market trend and then bet our money so that we dont loose ...also if you earn some profit all of the earned money should not be kept at a bet only some amount should be kept for bet so that we dont loose all our capital...

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you should not withdraw money , if you are deposit such a less money...because you should make your equity more and when you make it more than 100$, then you can start to withdraw profit...so trading with 20$ is always risky and you need to make only one trade at one time and try to make it more...do not get greedy after making some profit and always follow your strategy well..

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adahidayat For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), Golobutt (2019-09-16), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 363 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)