+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 363 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothing like that you Withdraw your profit and you try again to take another profit if you lose you will lose less money becaufe you already removed the third time like this you lose all still far has good luck with the forex
    hello brother i am a newbie.i am doing forex trading for the past 5 months.for the past three months i have been practiced by the demo account.and for these two months i am trading with real account due to my mistakes.continuously i have lost money.and now i am trading profitably for the recent weeks.shall you please tell me the withdrawn process

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main is se sehmat nahi hoon. agar aapne profite liya tha to uska aapne lalach kiya hai. aapne socha aur 2 ghante trading karunga to aur profite hoga. bhai ye hi to lalach nahi karna chahiye trading karo araam araam se fresh mind se. i hope aage aisi galati nahi karog

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you are using such a high leverage your account is on edge and so we have to be very careful we can not leave our trade unattended but if we are getting good profit there should be no reason for not booking it or at least setting trailing stop loss.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    Forex trading is vary risky. Money manage system is vary helpful for trading. Leverage is importent for manageing money. I think if anyone use 10% balance for trading it is vary safe. But we want quick money. some time it will work but It will risk your balance. anytime any think can happen.
    these are the basic points which we have to keep in our mind because without all these things you can't do the trading and we must have to follow all the trends and indicators
    while doing trading and i am sure if you are following all these things you can make good profit.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

5. The Following User Says Thank You to seahawks90 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ever got $ 1000 from my $ 200 and then i just make withdraw for $ 200 before i loss them, i got nothing from my trading...
    yes, we have to be careful for what we will do and do not let the mind is under controlled the emotion
    do the best we can

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i like mistake but agar yeh dobara na ke jay i like therefore because is say hameen apni glati or kamzori ka pta challta hy or ham us ko theek kr k feature me aisa karny sy gureez karty hen is leye me isy like kart hu.

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that all the old trader pass for this mistake it hppen too me too well i think that we should put a plan for our trade for example when we make profit like this its near than 50% so why we conteue risk i think that we should not risk till the next day or dont enter at all you have make 50% so you will contenue tomorrow and with simple calculate you will find that you can make one million just in one month

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    when the trader got some loses, it means that they bought some good experiences and lessons with their loses, yes, they have to make it as a point and alert to trade with well, because they still have the problem with their system, make evaluate and fix the problem is a must to keep survive in this business

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am now some waht improved and withdrawing some of my profits insead of lsoing them in other trades and i hope i should not repeat that mistake again anymore in my future forex trading

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this mistake you did is a concequence of greed. Dont be greedy if you have earned smartly. Not withdrawing profits timely is not bad but to do wrong management of your money in your account and excitement is the cause of loss. Only Withdrawing your profit will not save you from loss , you also should have patience.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 363 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)