+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 363 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    That is very true and then we trader in the forex exchange trading field must withdraw our profits that we make. The business is risky and we can still lose our balance in our trades in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sonia is on a distinguished road sonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have small equity and want to do gamble then you have to depend on your luck. either you will win or you will loose the whole amount. beside that, you have to withdraw profit instantly, if you win a trade and go for another gamble.happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am so sorry that happened to you but on the other hand you learned something wrigh? greed is never good .you should always withdraw any profit you make when you can do not wait untill it is too late.i learned that the hard way too i lost 6 accounts my friend because i was too greedy to stop trading and take the profit i made and now when ever i make like 5 or 6$ profit i take it wright away but believe me when i tell you that what happend to you is a good thing that is how you gain experience and learn by losing

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    its wise to withdraw the profit if you are not confident.and moreover you are not ready to afford the money to lose,then you can withdraw the profit.
    forex me traders ko apna paisa rtime se withdraw kar lena chahaiye
    aisa karne se trader ko confedence bhi aayeag aur usko trading me maza bhi aayega..aur margin call lagne pe uska profit kabhi nahi jayega..isliye har traer ko apna profit withdarw kar lena chahaiye

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    its wise to withdraw the profit if you are not confident.and moreover you are not ready to afford the money to lose,then you can withdraw the profit.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    sabse badi problem ye hai ki jab trader dekhte hai ki balance jyada ho gya hai to wo aur jyda trade karne ki sochte hai aur isi me sab kuch kho baithte hain...

Junior Member inish is an unknown quantity at this point inish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be carefull while selling or buying any share and keep a check on what would be the most profitable market to invest in. dont just go for a particular category by seeing the present status of a market. it would be wise if we go through its position in the past.

Junior Member inish is an unknown quantity at this point inish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you feel?
    i just hope that it was the last time that you did something like this. keep an eye on where the market is leading. and also a check on what probable thing should you bid on.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you feel?
    hnn main to g yahi karta houn k jab bhi zara sa bhi profit hota ha to phr main us ko foran he withdraw karwa leta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha ye kafi risky ha or ham ko apna profit foran he withdraw kar lena chiye

Banned jameskira is an unknown quantity at this point jameskira's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friend has tried this mistake when he does his very first trading in forex trading...

Greedy is the number one enemy in any kind of trading....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 363 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)