+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 363 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kitt View Post
    as evey body know the risk can give margin call and can double capital in small time many newbie say that double account and this cause they use big lot size according to the capital because 0.01 lot size is big for 10$ capital.
    jab ham bada trading lot use karte hain tabhi hamko jyada khatra ho jata hain. Kyuki tab hamko yehi nahi malum hota hai ki markets kitna upar jana hai ya kitna niche jana hain. Isiliye main to yehi bolunga ki hamko kam lot me hi trading karni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    dont do like this mistake

hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    as evey body know the risk can give margin call and can double capital in small time many newbie say that double account and this cause they use big lot size according to the capital because 0.01 lot size is big for 10$ capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marunet is an unknown quantity at this point marunet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandhis View Post
    so, the point is "do not be greedy". I can understand that, if the percentage of the profit is large enough, then become over-confident and continue trading, resulting in fatal
    I agree with your opinion, greed and emotion will make our trade into chaos, and we can have a major disadvantage or even a margin call because of emotion and greed, so we should be able to control our emotions and greed while we do the trade.

Banned forexbroker123 is on a distinguished road forexbroker123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    han gi main ne bhi kai dafa ye ghalti ki ha or ab to main seekh gaya houn k jab koi thurra sa bhi profit kamoun to foren he withdraw karwa loun us ko kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ye forex trading kafi risky ha or kisi bhi time app ko high loss de sakti ha es liye main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k foren withdraw karwa liya karo prfit ko

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't get upset if you suffered a loss , just think that from this loss you earned a experience and you will not gonna repeat this mistake . Its a forex trading where we can earn a good amount of profit and also suffer a loss , the more we trade the more we get experience while grabbing experience you may get loss or profit. Best of luck .

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh , this proved that we have to satisfied with the profit which we have earned from our trading . We don't have to be greedy while doing trading . Trading is the big opportunity in front of us , if we are getting less amount of profit from it then its okay . If we increase our investment little by little then we will get better experience which helps us in taking a good decision in forex trading . If we grab good experience and strategy then we can take a big risk very carefully which may result in a large amount of profit . Its okay if you suffer a loss now , you get a experience and i am sure that you will not gonna repeat this mistake again . Don't be upset just continue your trading and one day you will make a big amount of profit.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this mistake you did is a concequence of greed. Dont be greedy if you have earned smartly. Not withdrawing profits timely is not bad but to do wrong management of your money in your account and excitement is the cause of loss. Only Withdrawing your profit will not save you from loss , you also should have patience.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki baat sahi to hai lekin mere khyal se agar hamara investment kam hai or ham kisi bonus se trading karna sikh rahe hai to us se hone wale profit ko ni nikalna chahiye.
    hame us profit se ek level fix karna chahiye ki uske baad ham profit ko nikaal sake.
    maine bi apne bonus se 15$ ko profit kamaya hai lekin main usko trading ke liye use ka raha hu.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may to kerta hi aesa hoon. aik din may nay morning time may 10$ profit kia, may nay forun withdraw request ker li jo aik hour tak mjhe mil gaey. phir osi din may nay kuch time kay baad phir 15$ kamae, wo phir may nay request ker liay or phir shaam ko 15$ kamae or wo bhi request ker liay. iss say aik to faida ye hota hay kay profit aap ko mil jata hay or oss kay loss honay ka dar nae rehta, or doosra ye kay profit add honay per app jab ziada equity per ziada risk laytay hain to loss ka bhi daar ziada ho jata hay.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may ray sath to abhi tak yehi masla hay, may lalach may aa ker kafi loss ker bhaythta hoon. laykin abhi mayra erada hay kay may low lot per trade karonga, laykin phir jab may koi acha moqa daykhta hoon to phir yehi mistake ker bhaythta hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 363 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)