+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 363 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should withdraw your profit immediately if you are not an experienced trader because when we don't have so much experience then we do frequent mistakes and we can lose all our balance. Just try to trade small lots only and don't ever go for making big profit in short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have small equity and want to do gamble then you have to depend on your luck. either you will win or you will loose the whole amount. beside that, you have to withdraw profit instantly, if you win a trade and go for another gamble.happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pritysharma is an unknown quantity at this point pritysharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    It is a good experience that you have shared with the traders to get them alert.I think it is totally foolishness to trade with the profited money again in the forex market until the traders get their own invested money.So it is better to withdraw the money earned by profit.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    Making profit is not a matter in forex.. making constant profit is real hard.. I saw that you did not follow money management.. no matter how little your account is, you cant blow your whole account in a single trade.. thats just out of any law in forex.. this is why you need to use the lowest lot you can to survive... if you follow these then you would get enough chance to earn back those amount again..

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In all mistakes that we do in forex currency exchange trading, we must avoid making it many more times. Making more mistakes leads to bigger losses and then finally margin calls. We must avoid repetitive mistakes.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zdaina View Post
    i have made this mistake and i lose a lot of money in one day , it starts when i can't control my greed , all i have do watching my money go a way and i stell unable to do any thing.
    well it happen to me and i think that when we see the good signale that the market will against us we should close the order or open a hedge deal with the same lot size till the next signal ..the important is just dont stay without do anything

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have made this mistake and i lose a lot of money in one day , it starts when i can't control my greed , all i have do watching my money go a way and i stell unable to do any thing.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasmita11 View Post
    mujhe lagta he ki hum jetena paisa investment kar te he.uske hisab karke trade karna chahiye.
    aur jo trade kar te samaya profit ho ta he
    usko mere hisab se withdraw kar dena chahiye.jada risk nehi lena chahiye.
    yes right, those traders are successful in this forex who earn small pips big profit and with draw timely. if we left the profit for increasing the capital then one day we will loss our all profit, so better to withdraw timely.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagta he ki hum jetena paisa investment kar te he.uske hisab karke trade karna chahiye.
    aur jo trade kar te samaya profit ho ta he
    usko mere hisab se withdraw kar dena chahiye.jada risk nehi lena chahiye.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dont do like this mistake
    Yes the same incident also took place with me I have a account of 50$ and I make profit of 18 dollar on first day in leverage of 1 :200 but the next day I lost my whole money i prefer to everyone that they should withdraw their profit daily it is good idea rather than leaving it in your account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 363 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)