Page 355 of 363 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member preetfx is an unknown quantity at this point preetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    i trade with a 10% margin used and aim for just 50 pips in a day, this gives me a 5% profit for the day, in 5 trading days of the week this comes to 25% account gain, this also means that my risk is limited to just 10% of account balance during trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sabbir20 is an unknown quantity at this point sabbir20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am now both waht restored and withdrawing some of my profits insead of lsoing them in another trades and i wish i should not echo that mistake again anymore in my incoming forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the leverage nevder be a mistake and you capital is not enough to make deal with low leverage the real reason of your lose is small capital you may recover and win if youstil have money to trade.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    I also had the same experience with you...lose my account as well my profits. That is why I change my style...whatever profits I made for the day I always withdraw it before the day ends. It is better to set aside your profits in a safe place first because you might lose your account the next time you trade.
    I think it is an unwise decision,I would argue that we should withdraw some of our profit and let some others in our account to increas my capital. so that we can trade with a growing margin. sorry if I'm wrong...

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some mistake is good in forex trading ,i have make a mistake by wrong it is a deal with a big lot size without attention it was surprise when open mete trader to find all this profit in my account.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    I think the offense to do is not have rules, such as daily target for example. you are still influenced by greed. get profit $ 6 from capital $ 15, you already get significant profit. but you're not in control of emotions, so you do over trade to get a bigger yield.
    if you have the money's management and controlling emotions is good you will avoid a margin call.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpian7 View Post
    this thing happens to me for number of times and I come up with nothing in my account left. But this Forex you made mistakes and after analyzing your mistakes and again commit the same mistake.
    Yes for me also have happened so many time. Stop out is most common thing in Forex if we do not follow money management principles to choose the volume based on the capital we have. All the above doing mistake is not a problem, but repeating a same mistake would be definitely a problem in Forex trading....

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this thing happens to me for number of times and I come up with nothing in my account left. But this Forex you made mistakes and after analyzing your mistakes and again commit the same mistake.
    Scorpian Trader

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagulcuy View Post
    greed is a basic human nature and it's hard for us ...... we can control our greed control or management of the sense of greed ...... ...... but we do need a fairly long struggle for us to management and our greedy ....... control by using the self-discipline and good money management ....... we will definitely go through it all ......
    aapne bilkul thik kaha..greed ko kabu me rakh ke trading karna bahut hi mushkil ho jata hai kyunki greed ek aisa emotion hai jisse control karna sabke bas ki baat nahi hoti
    greed se apko kam se kam loss ho iske liye aapko money management skills aani chahaiye kyunki agar aapka money management thik hoga ti aapke loss ke chances bahut hi kam ho jayenge

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We realise our mistake after we have taken loss due to that we all know the rules and so why we wait for a loss to follow them, if we go for a long drive we always check for enough fuel, tires etc. always put the belt while driving, why not set target and stop loss then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 363 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)