+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 363 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using a 10% margin for trading is too big for me. because I do not have a strategy that could provide a consistent profit. but did not use the 10% margin to earn 5% less that comparable?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the offense to do is not have rules, such as daily target for example. you are still influenced by greed. get profit $ 6 from capital $ 15, you already get significant profit. but you're not in control of emotions, so you do over trade to get a bigger yield.
    if you have the money's management and controlling emotions is good you will avoid a margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend, we have to be careful for all condition and we have to know for it when and where we have to put the order and when we have to wait for..and i have same experiences with you for several years ago and it was my best lesson after i got some profit and then i lost it with a minutes

Junior Member Amitab is an unknown quantity at this point Amitab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    I agree with you my brother, it is better to withdraw your profit in the forex market, but try to remove only 25% of your capital, in what most traders withdraw more than 50% of their capital and this is a bad deal for what they will always be at the beginning of their career in Forex market.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it happen to me and i think that when we see the good signale that the market will against us we should close the order or open a hedge deal with the same lot size till the next signal ..the important is just dont stay without do anything

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders do not withdraw profits made from their investment which is a bad way you should make a marginal balance and you should withdraw money above it.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always advice any one I know that in order to be comfortable in trading forex just withdraw your profit as soon as possible, this is the best way to protect your self from losing it again.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right you say when we have little amount in trading account then we will make profits at low rate as compared to large capital account and we can get into greed of making more and more profits.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right many traders lose their money or get margin call as they greed to open large lot and open without money management So avoid this and do not open with greed.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai galtiya to sab karte hai maine bhi galti kari thi profit withdraw nahi kiya tha aur mera 2 din ka profit ek hi din mein chala gaya us waqt mera kafi dimaag kharab hua tha par insaan har ek galti ek baar jarur karta hai maine bhi ki ab samjh gaya hoon profit withdraw kar lena hi best hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 363 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)