+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 363 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki baat sahi to hai lekin mere khyal se agar hamara investment kam hai or ham kisi bonus se trading karna sikh rahe hai to us se hone wale profit ko ni nikalna chahiye.
    hame us profit se ek level fix karna chahiye ki uske baad ham profit ko nikaal sake.
    maine bi apne bonus se 15$ ko profit kamaya hai lekin main usko trading ke liye use ka raha hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nuh514 View Post
    I think the capital of $15 is extremely low and with this capital you are always at the risk of losing your entire money within a single jerk. So first you try to increase you capital and take this into the level of at least $100 so that you make safe trading and enjoy earning profit.
    yes i agree small capital tends you to take more risk. but even in 100 $ also some will get greedy and take risk.
    but according to me, a skilled trader can make good profit with $15 also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    dont do like this mistake
    Yes you are absolutely right this is already happens to me and I think its very difficult to stay in the market if you are not withdrawing your profit on the daily basis because it is very emotional when the profit are also lost on the market so its good to withdraw your profit on daily are on your profit basis.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader must have made ​​a mistake. of error that traders will gain experience that could make him more and learn a trade. he will seek style and began to regulate trade in a good way to trade. the failure may be he will rise to become a successful trader.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    I think the capital of $15 is extremely low and with this capital you are always at the risk of losing your entire money within a single jerk. So first you try to increase you capital and take this into the level of at least $100 so that you make safe trading and enjoy earning profit.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also had the same experience with you...lose my account as well my profits. That is why I change my style...whatever profits I made for the day I always withdraw it before the day ends. It is better to set aside your profits in a safe place first because you might lose your account the next time you trade.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    han ye to app ki ghalti ha k profit ko app ne ek side par nahi kiya or us se wapas app ne trade shoro kar di main to sab se peheley apne profit ko ek side par karta houn or us k baad main koi or trade open karta houn es liye main to forex trading kuch na kuch profit kama let ahoun

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you feel?
    hmm esi liye main ne to apna rulle rakha houwa ha k ager mugh ko 1 usd ka bhi profit ho to main us ko bhi foran withdra karawa leta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading ka koi bhi aitbar nahi ha or es main app ko kisi bhi time high loss ka chance hota ha es lie app ko chiye k app es mai foran profit withdraw karwa liya karen to ache reh jain ge

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We realise our mistake after we have taken loss due to that we all know the rules and so why we wait for a loss to follow them, if we go for a long drive we always check for enough fuel, tires etc. always put the belt while driving, why not set target and stop loss then.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but I think that withdrawing profits depends on the balance , because if your balance is low I think it's better not to withdraw profits and accumulate them till become a large amount and to make more profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 363 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)