+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 363 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as evey body know the risk can give margin call and can double capital in small time many newbie say that double account and this cause they use big lot size according to the capital because 0.01 lot size is big for 10$ capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade on my real deposit and risk even bonus when i try to test strategy i use real money to make it more important and take care more about the strategy i prefer lose money than win 1 milion dollar on demo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I m also agree with you k profit ko hamesha withdraw kerva lena chahiya and balance ka part bananay nhi dena chahiyay. as profit ap ka reward hai ap ki learning ka and sahi say trading kernay ka. you should use your bonus for making the balance increase. and if you face loss then you should recover it from bonus also. but if you want to increase your capital then do as you wish.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing your experience with us. i think trading with a capital of 15$ with a 1:500 leverage is suisidal. since the leverage is large the lot size u have opened could also be large compared to your capital. so the risk is enormous. u should have closed the trade once u pass the 5$ margin. that is 33% profit of your capital. i myself would never do what u have done but even had i done so i would have exited the trade at 30% profit margin. that's why the experience guys say that u need to manage ur margins well to be sucessfull in forex

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    withdrawing daily profit is a good sign of trader. we need to be close our trading if we able to gain our daily target. forex is a really hard market and we need to be more careful in every moment. so withdrawing profit time to time is better for trade.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel that the big mistake in the forex market is that of not learning the trading techniques and that's why lot of the users of trading have a loss in their trading market as well as in their work , so i think its better for the person to study the trading methods for future work.

Senior Member lovecurse is on a distinguished road lovecurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion i think that if i were you i 'dnot withdraw it to avoid that risk again if you let it to your balance you would have 21 $ in your main balance that let you trade more than 15 $ , the same time 6 $ wouldn't be soo good amount to withdraw

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    Nahi bahi main kesi be mistake to be qabal nahi karta hoon mara sa koi be mistake ho jaya to mujah both gosa a jata ha or main na last week main apna sarra ka sarra bonus kho dea isla main min emotion ho ga tha or balance kam tha oreder zadia day diaya is chaker main market dwon ho ge or main loss min chala ga.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its always better to withdraw our profit but on weekly or daily basis. Its not good to withdraw our profit after every successful position. In my opinion we don't need to withdraw our whole profit, we must reinvest some percent to increase our capital.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by babu View Post
    Its always better to withdraw our profit but on weekly or daily basis. Its not good to withdraw our profit after every successful position. In my opinion we don't need to withdraw our whole profit, we must reinvest some percent to increase our capital.
    If you are using bonus money to trade forex and has made some profit , so withdraw your profit is the best choice . But if you use your savings money , i think use your profit to continue trading is better .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 363 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)