+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 363 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Senior Member amin0x is an unknown quantity at this point amin0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hhahahah ..you share this experience late .. i had last month 45 dollars ..i trad 2 days ..and make 20 dollars of profit ..instead withdrawing the profit or even manage the money ...i lost every thing in one position...:'(

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In all mistakes that we do in forex currency exchange trading, we must avoid making it many more times. Making more mistakes leads to bigger losses and then finally margin calls. We must avoid repetitive mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the best way is to always remove the profit. If the capital is perhaps already become double in less than a week of your capital so ca will be a great thing. Because the problem is when ever the capital grows, then we take more risks and be lost after.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing your experience. A good money management can help you to advice on this situation. If you know about money management and have good experience about forex market then you are not fall in this type of loss. All new comer be aware about it.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    app logo kay liya zayda bahtar yah hai kay app logo jo hai woh apna profit foran withdraw karah wa layain tak agar app logo ka balance jata bhi hai tu app ka profit app kay pass he ho ga tu app ko zayda loss nhi ho ga.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    if you will take less risks then i think you can improve your tradings style. i too did the same mistke. actually i receive the bonus which was 7 dollar. i trade well and got 25 dollars in 4 hours but again i lost them in 5 minutes.
    for that, you need discipline in trading. whether it be in strategy and in managing the benefits. usually, you will accumulate profit and expect to be always increasing. whereas, the market is not always good. sometimes, the market does not fit with what we predicted. so, always disciplined to make withdrawals profit, even though it was just a little.

Senior Member Tozammel is an unknown quantity at this point Tozammel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you. Everyone must be very careful while trading. It is best to withdraw profit. But if you are most confident then you can deposit your profit. But if you are not so expert, it is suggested to withdraw profits and get out from the market that moment.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    han gi app ki baat sahi ha wese bhi forex trading main app ne jo bhi ghalti ki na app ko pata ha k forex tr\ading main us se app ko kafi loss ho ga main to jo bhi profit hota ha us ko foran ek side par kar deta houn

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So you are telling to withdraw the profit when we make some profit with a small equity right?? Yes I also think lioke this cause it saves our money from being lost. I love this type of attitude. Thanks

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The mistake is you have done is over trade. And also there is no money management in your trades. You should be a newbie. You should have to learn many things to avoid MC. The first basic thing is to follow one good money management. Analyze when to enter and exit from market. Wait for the true trend and don't trade in all time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 363 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)