+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 363 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is your nice performance that only $15 you make $60 profit within 1 hours. But I'm not happy to read your post because you not trading just you do gambling and you success. If market go slide opposite your trading order then you loss your capital within short period. So I suggest you never try in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the better aberration you did was not abandoning your profit, even if it was your drop money you should go to abjure accumulation afore enetering new trades as if you accumulate on adding your basic and never abjure all your basic and accumulation is at risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by riya View Post
    Your greed and overtrading without emotion is responsible for it. You bonk become writer detailed after making the forward set of profits for yourself. I would been finer you compounded your initial profits.
    indeed greed is the great enemy to all traders in the world. therefore, in need of a good emotional management, 10 pips per day is enough. should not be excessive, an important profit

Overtrading is not recommended, because the longer we are in the market, the more likely the loss on our account.

Senior Member rahool is an unknown quantity at this point rahool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    I think the key to having great success in the forex market is to learn to manage your capital and to learn to make good money management, and you must make your dealings with small volumes to avoid lose many pips. And try not to remove a lot of money from your account that you will reduce your available margin.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your greed and overtrading without emotion is responsible for it. You bonk become writer detailed after making the forward set of profits for yourself. I would been finer you compounded your initial profits.

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a quite interesting story of yours and we get good lesson out of it.
    I guess the purpose of this forum is to share such experiences so i think you have shared a valuable experience with us and i ll try to avoid such mistakes.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hum hai hindustani View Post
    failures are the first step of success ....so dont stay aways from the failures...learn some new from your mistakes and stand up to trade
    and try to earn the lost money
    most of newbie trader has lost in some way..we should not worry about it...be positive and make patience..loss is also part of forex so make them as learning guidance and try to improve your mistakes
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must go for the trading with the patience so that we can trade here effectively also we have to go for trading with experience and also we have to control our emotions and greed while trading.

Junior Member talha007 is an unknown quantity at this point talha007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes .....you are right .It is very important for all trader .We should not withdraw the principle and use leverage more.It is very risky for the trader.Their is a risk to lose money from here.We should avoid this .It will helpful for us i think.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this mistake you did is a concequence of greed. Dont be greedy if you have earned smartly. Not withdrawing profits timely is not bad but to do wrong management of your money in your account and excitement is the cause of loss. Only Withdrawing your profit will not save you from loss , you also should have patience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 363 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)