+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 363 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes we need a mistake when trading. So that we can make it as experience for success at future .

quoting the words of waren buffet
    "This business is not business analysis, but this business is about money management so that needs to be underlined is the management of capital."

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    its wise to withdraw the profit if you are not confident.and moreover you are not ready to afford the money to lose,then you can withdraw the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we must not repeat the same mistake but be aware that our error after you learn something and optimized the trader from his mistakes does not make the same mistakes, but a merchant who rehearsing the same mistakes every day the market will not to learn anything because he does not understand the source of his error he made ​​the same mistakes that rehearsals.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    almost every time, someone will be ruled by greed and greed. I too have experienced what you feel. instead I use is my personal money deposited. it feels very oppressive to lose all our money after we get a little bit.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We realise our mistake after we have taken loss due to that we all know the rules and so why we wait for a loss to follow them, if we go for a long drive we always check for enough fuel, tires etc. always put the belt while driving, why not set target and stop loss then.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KAMRANALI View Post
    trader please remember my advice that if you are really serious about the forex trading income then you should start trading with atleast 100 dollars to make good money on the weekly basis
    My advice to newbie is don't easy to influence by others traders opinion or signals. As a newbie, while our chart or trading strategy give a buy signal, then because lack of confident, we search another opinion at forum. Most of the traders give sell signals.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you totally relay on your bonus money then you can withdraw your profit. But i don't think like you. Because i want to increase my capital and i am not rely only on bonus money. I have already invest lot of capital on my account. Because i know if i can increase my capital then i can earn big profit from this business.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that you just mustn't withdraw cash if you're dump such a less cash as a result of you must build your impartiality additional and once you build it quite $100 then you'll be able to begin to withdraw profit. therefore trading with $20 continually is often dangerous and you would like to form just one trade at only once and check out to form it additional don't find greedy when creating some profit and always go after your strategy well

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    boht sara members ak he mistake bar bar karta han or boht sara prfoit earned karta ha es laya to muja trading karana boht he acha or best lagta ha ro esi laya to main boht achi or kafi best trading kar rha hoon.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes right, those traders are successful in this forex who earn small pips big profit and with draw timely. if we left the profit for increasing the capital then one day we will loss our all profit, so better to withdraw timely.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 363 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)