+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 363 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not have so much experience frequent mistakes because you are not an experienced trader should withdraw immediately if your profits and we can lose our balance. Only small lots to trade and make huge profits in a short time is not known. Traders ko apne profit ko withdraw karate rahna chahiye aur jab humen ek din me good profit earn ho jaaye to greedy hokar jyada profit earn karne ke liye phir se trade open nahin karna chahiye, agar humen trading karte time apne emotion aur greed ko control me nahin rakhte hai to hum apne profit ko bhi loss kar dete hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji trader ko yaha apni mistakes par control karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader agar same mistake baar baar karta rahenga to wo yaha earn kaise karenga,trader ko apni mistakes par dhyaan dena chahiye jisse wo usko poori tarah se hata sakein aur fir yaha achhe se kaam kar sakein.. bro mere hisab se forex me koie mistake ki chances nehei deta hey , is liya tread bohot soj samaj k open kar na chahiea, nehie to loss hone ka chances jada hey , thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This kind of mistake is very common ... sometimes we try to achieve a comfortable equity then we think about withdrawing but before reaching that target we lose everything ... I never said this would be a mistake ... but we have to at least need some capital can give us comfort in trading and I don't like it. if you start your daily trading with $ 15 and make $ 6. That is possible but not forever. I think you should maintain your $ 100 balance and make $ 10 profit every day. by the way if you profit by following your own (that) role. maybe you can lose this.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the misstep is normally you've gotten conducted is expired operate. Together with there isn't an finances software into your transactions. You'll want to be a fabulous inexperienced. You have to have to discover umpteen things to not have MC. The most important elementary problem can be to go along with a wonderful finances software. Check the moment to make sure you insert and additionally exit strategy right from markets. Anticipate the phenomena and do not operate in every one effort. Every single type of mistake that a Forex trader should make can cause them to lose precious Money in this Forex business. so for this matter or reason, A trader should control their mistakes every time and reduce it to the barest minimum.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of mistakes that businesses fail to make, but also to live like that first, before they have the experience they don't know is very important for trading. We only need to hear if our signals are very clear only in the currency market, but if we have clear signs of better things to do is not the first hearing for us to be safer. and I also think that you should try to get your principal back, we can always carry over when we suddenly get a profit, we try to invest more and more and therefore lose what we have, I have the same experience in other program. After that experience I always try my best to get the principal amount as soon as possible ..

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone wants to profit. but most of them did not make a profit until he reached the principal. I think 1: 1000 leverage is the best. but your trading strategy depends on your luck. if not, you can lose. and I totally agree with you ,, I prefer to withdraw my profit every month and continue trading with an initial deposit to avoid losing all what I have ,, also you must be careful while trading in the market this and it is important to use good money management items to protect your account from all major risks

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course this problem is mainly due to a little economic dedication. They can try to improve their balance for profit day by day and that's why they don't take their profits. As a result, we have reduced our property as a profit and in the meantime completed economic dedication. So we must take advantage of our opportunity !! and A very good thing to tell forexman. You talked about something that also happened to me a few weeks before. I also got $ 40 in trading and thought of closing the trade but greed weighed on my logic and then not only did I lose profits but the whole trade too. so a word of friendly warning never looks for something that can ruin your whole day.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if we have done a large size of our trade will happen is we might be doing this with a trade can be bad because the good is how we use small risks in trading and does not make us vulnerable to trading and every time our decision will be right it should not we think about. but what we do wrong once, next time we have to remember it and try to avoid it with the right implications. because one mistake can make you lose big.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only a few become perfect professionals without making mistakes in this book at least once. This certainly applies to bartenders. Make mistakes according to the region. and Business and risk to each other. It's an easy way to get money from anywhere if you like. Forex is online trading. So it might be risky or not risky anything. I can easily trade with Forex online trading all the time. People who are unemployed can work with forex at the ideal time

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main pak Abhi hi trading because of surya kiya hai is liye apke posted se mujhe bahut faida hoti hai, my forex trading is rich because of chaiye or rich forehead, mare khayala as forex trading karke hame jo bhi income hoti hai gar ham usko nahi attracts karte hai to market movements ki sath fir se market i invest ho ja hi sect or loss sharpening par hamare profit kiya hui money bhi loss i change ho sekta hai, is liye jab bhi fortunately ho chaiye kam hi sahi but usko pulls because lena chaiye. and I have many failures, greed expects me to lose any income loss that I might have. to not make mistakes the best way and you must learn to be satisfied with small profits. I know we trade forex for money, but if you are too greedy, you will lose all the money you earn. You don't want your money to fall into someone else's pocket, you have to learn to accept that !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 363 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)