+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 363 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every successful traders has something unique and this uniqueness really helps you a lot . Some traders use to believe in building account equity and look to withdraw profits on weekly or monthly basis specially when they know how consistent they are but others are fearful and they withdraw whatever profits they made daily. But in order to maintain a good balance between money management and account it is better advised to withdraw whatever you make and remain safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, all of them is the most popular mistakes that forex trader did in many trades everyday. we must learn to avoid those mistakes, because every single mistake cost money, so we must be careful, do not do any mistake No one trader who desires to build a mistake, however a good awful lot of unwitting forgot trader and repeat a similar mistakes over and over once more, this really is because of to their lazy analysis when making a mistake. and this particular a lot happening till currently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two kinds of traders one who compound their profit and increase their account size. I like those traders because it gives them a good amount of size and to gain the profit and their future trades will be in less risk as compared to traders who continuously withdraw the profit from their account size. Yes, which was a the actual greatest mistake u have carried out. I constantly recommend poeple available to withdraw the actual profit part upto that It�s equivalent to u capital, when which withdraw a few part of this and build u capital larger.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear actually in forex it is no doubt that this really is a very typical mistake created through the majority of of the actual forex trader at first. money management is that the secret for success. i think other traders on this particular forum will agree along with me personally on this particular case. u ought to build u personal money management policy. take assist of other traders if required.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i currently produce on the community forum it can be superior pull away the make money from an individual consistently take advantage of this area considerably chance an individual shed nothing can beat that you Take the income and you attempt again to take one more income in case you shed you'll shed less overall because an individual currently taken out the 3rd time period like this an individual shed many nonetheless considerably possesses enjoy with all the forex.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is business me her banday ko he mistakes ka he darr hota hai k yaha pay jb b hum say koi mistakes ho gae to us say hume he loss ho ga aur shayad kissi ko nahi so is lehaz say hume is kam k lye kafi kuch he karna parta. Well my dear of course I do believe i trade on my real deposit and risk even bonus when i try to test strategy i use real money to make it more important and take care more about the strategy i prefer lose money than win 1 milion dollar on demo.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han apko forex mein high leaverage jaisi galti nhi kerni chahye forex trading aik risky business ha jis mn shortcuts zyada daer tk nhi chahty ess business mn success honay ky lye experience, skills aur knowledge ki zarorat hoti ha phr hey ap es business sy bht zyada earing kr skty hn aur aik achay trader ban skty hn jii han ap ne bilkul sahi kaha hai ka humy chaye ka jab profit earn akrin tu us ko withdraw kar lain kun ke is business main kabhi bhi loss ho sakta hai aur jab tak a ki investment tak ap withdraw nahin akr laty big risks mat lain kun ke is sa ap jald loss bhi kar sakty hain lalich nahin karin aur jitna asani sa ho saky earn karin aur trading close kar dain.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how to avoid them on the real account, but when we are doing them on the real account it become bad and a behaviour. forex ke business me trader ko ek mistakes bar bar nahi karni chahiye unko apne mistakes par achhe se dheyaan dena hoga agar trader apni mistakes par dheyaan dete hai tabhi wo yaha par achha kar sakte hai.jdhksjds.jduu

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact I always think that I also dislike mistake lead to mistake is that the primary cause with regard to build loss on forex market. I have also performing a few mistake lead to i have not enough knowledge about prevent mistake. Currently i have understand efficient checklisting of mistake that i have adhere to on my trading. When we are trading with a small amount we should not withdraw any amount . In this may go in rick because when our leverage is small we can not trade. So we should manage our balance in big amount. With a small balance we should trade with small amount . Do not think about withdrwa..

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, in forex trading, there are so many mistakes we would make, but it will be nice doing those mistakes on the demo account then we will know how to avoid them on the real account, but when we are doing them on the real account it become bad and a behaviour. forex ke business me trader ko ek mistakes bar bar nahi karni chahiye unko apne mistakes par achhe se dheyaan dena hoga agar trader apni mistakes par dheyaan dete hai tabhi wo yaha par achha kar sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 363 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)