+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 363 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humy yaha par sab sai zaydah is cheeze par he focus rakhna hota hai k hum mistakes kaha kar rahy hain kio k jab trader yai janna start kar daita hai tou us k leyay koi mushlil baqie nahe rahti hai humy small mistake ko bhi ignore nahe karna chayay yahe hamary leyay behter rahta hai aur long term trader inhi ways sai he chal sakty hain... my dear, in forex I strongly think this problem is mainly which investment are small. They can try to increase their balance by profit day by day and thats why they do not withdraw their profit. Result we have loss our profit and some time full investment. So we should withdraw our profit time to time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in forex actually I consider you must be honest with Forex and must have a lot of knowledge of Forex as well. you will need to pull out your earnings in real time, if you do not know the merchandise to when we when we tend to after we have not been more professional, so we often mistake and losing his balance. Just try a little pile only store and never choose for a short period of time a huge profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothingmere khaya lse har trader ko apna profit nikal lena chahiye amrket se kyunki profit jab tak apke acount me rahega wo apka nahi hoga kyunki wo abhi bhi account me hai aur kabhi bhi loss me apka sara paisa ja sakta hai aur margin call lagne ki wajah se profit wala paisa bhi chala jaye like

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact I always think that I also dislike mistake lead to mistake is that the primary cause with regard to build loss on forex market. I have also performing a few mistake lead to i have not enough knowledge about prevent mistake. Currently i have understand efficient checklisting of mistake that i have adhere to on my trading. When we are trading with a small amount we should not withdraw any amount . In this may go in rick because when our leverage is small we can not trade. So we should manage our balance in big amount. With a small balance we should trade with small amount . Do not think about withdrawal.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well in fact I personally believe yo u get lucky in a few hours add $ 5 to your trade account, only $ 10, here is the right to continue within the discipline and try to increase the balance of trade, because it really short of money it takes a miracle to progress in forex. The main error here is to trade forex with very little money, just does not work. forex me mistake trader se hota he hai,yahan sirf woi trader achha kar sakta hai jo apni mistake par dhayan deta hai,yahan trader ko dhyaan dekar he chalna hoga tabhi wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we must learn from our mistakes in order to gain experience because when we learn from our mistakes to gain experience that mistake will never be repeated In order to gain experience in trading we should do everything that is related to our quality because the quality that is related to us we should improve our self If all the work in the Forex will be related to quality and we will work hard to get the experience then we will not make any mistake and it is very important for us,

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I m also agree with you k profit ko hamesha withdraw kerva lena chahiya and balance ka part bananay nhi dena chahiyay. as profit ap ka reward hai ap ki learning ka and sahi say trading kernay ka. you should use your bonus for making the balance increase. and if you face loss then you should recover it from bonus also. but if you want to increase your capital then do as you wish. and yes i am wise now about this matter always withdraw my profit from trade.As i did it once for making my profit double but i lost all in one trade.Then i could realize that profit is very important that i should withdraw my profit i made from my trade.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hum long term trading k liy sochte hai tom hume kabhi b risk and reward ration ko bhulna nhi chahiy ,15 dollars agar apke account meh hai or aap trading kar rhe hai 1:500 leverage se toh ye kaafi dangerous hai or even wrong money management hai .ye scalping kabhi kabhi tik ho jaya krti hai lekin mostly 95% money lose krne k hi h.isliy money managemeny boht useful hai

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I believe in forex trading its far better to withdraw u profit inside the forex market, however try in order to be able for you to help eliminate just 25% of u capital, withinside what the majority of traders withdraw greater than 50% of their own capital and this really is a bad offer with regard to whatever they will continually be in the beginning of their own profession withinside Forex market.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothing like that you Withdraw your profit and you try again to take another profit if you lose you will lose less money becaufe you already removed the third time like this you lose all still far has good luck with the forex
    Your leverage is the factor for facing the margin call. 1:500 is really a big leverage when you have a $15 equity. We should remember that leverage is a double edge sword it can harm us just as it can give us good profits. it can give us $15 in five minutes and it will take just another five minute to wipe out the account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 363 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)