+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 363 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm glad you learned your mistakes and also shared your experiences with others. It's a good sign to be a successful trader. there is so much influence in marketing this trade that you must always use to get big prizes, you have to be very careful in losing your blance because it is the result of your very hard work and must be traded when you have extra blance to get more money and don't lose it and we must and we work on Forex to get away completely from all the mistakes our predecessors face and deal with Forex and these mistakes are greed, fear and tension, anxiety, and deviations from capital and risk management and by therefore must be careful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not easy and of course it is not easy to get money but forex requires hard work and sincerity found in work so we can avoid losses by controlling our emotions after all business is very risky so that when we do business then we can lose our money in this business anytime because they have never used a money management system and stop losses to limit their losses and that is the fact I created several accounts in one day after doubling those accounts in a month or so and that is the type of market we are involved in and that is why I advise everyone to learn money management tools and that is the most important factor in trading because that is the only way that tells you how you can maintain your profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not true that only beginners make mistakes in Forex trading, even experienced traders make mistakes when trading. If this does not happen then all experienced people can become successful. Mistakes occur because of the emotional influence on trade that needs to be dealt with. and good if you are going to make $ 6 circadian from $ 15 it is really very abundant but entertaining can you introduce me a thing, do you use stop loss or not ?? Did you receive takeprofit in the anniversary position ?? and what is the aggregate of the birthday positions ??

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistakes are a part of life and specifically the trade we make, we often make mistakes in trading so we have to learn from the mistakes we have made so we don't repeat it and I think this experience passed from me more than once and I think the reason is that when we trade and we lose control of our emotions and greed and when we profit we need to be more focused because the next step is more important.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    E we make more mistakes we will gain knowledge and our experience will also develop while the main mistake made by almost all new traders is that they start trading without having adequate knowledge of forex trading which means as long as he stays in front of his pc then Greed and aggressive trading is the most common failure any beginner can experience during their early stages and I know mistakes are the main subject is everything. But I do not like mistakes. When I started trading forex and this business error I felt very sad. This error really helped us when it was profitable in the forex market. If you are an experienced person then you overcome this mistake in the forex market.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother greed business ki dushman hai kyun ke pehly insan jb trde krta hai to bht analyse krta hai or then koi decision leta hai lkin jab usko profit aata nazar aanay lgta hai to wo phir apny emotions mn a ke misakes krta hai orr iss trah wo apna poora account bhee loss krwa leta hai

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very risky and very profitable business ... so if you do better money management and after many training sessions don't need to withdraw your money when you make a profit, learn to trade with the ability to deal with losses that will help you, always manage stop loss point and deal with small lot sizes. and I have a friend who started trading before after getting enough knowledge and demo trading he was confident enough to trade at that time then he invested almost $ 3000 and then started trading with high risk he had greed in his nature he lost all the money

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We realized our mistake after suffering a loss because we all know the rules and so why are we waiting for losses to follow it, if we take a long trip we always check for sufficient fuel, tires etc. Always put a belt while driving, why not set a target and stop losses at that time. and the same experience here in the past. I traded with $ 60 equity and made $ 30 on it but then immediately lost it too So I also made this mistake and I think every beginner makes this mistake because of greed. That also taught me a lesson.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you follow the rules of money management, you will be able to correctly calculate the right level of stop loss to use and know that you have to misinterpret it as a skill for success in the future to avoid the same problem next time that we really never give just because it makes mistakes during trading activities than I now benefit from the forex business rather than so don't ever give up and find reasons to lose and fix it

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I realize that forex is not a place to get rich quickly while it is not possible to avoid losses always that If we don't make mistakes, we won't be able to get profits. But we don't think that we have used greed to make big money and play gambling with capital. Therefore, don't give up on one mistake. We humans are not interested while No trader gets profit as a beginner, so everyday increase his trading level, then get real money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 363 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)